PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for 3rd ODI Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jan 12, 2023 9:07 am IST
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: It is now time for the third and final ODI game between hosts Pakistan and New Zealand scheduled to be hosted at the National Stadium in Karachi on 13 January, 2023 (Friday). The visiting New Zealand team came back in a fighting manner as they registered an incredible 79-run victory against Pakistan in the second ODI. The three-match ODI series now stands levelled at 1-1 with an exciting series decider on the cards. Pakistan will desperately want to end their home season on a high while the Kiwi side will also be hoping to seal the ODI series in their favour.
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
3rd ODI, Pakistan vs New Zealand
Pakistan vs New Zealand ODI
13 January, 2023 @ 3 PM IST
National Stadium, Karachi
Where to Watch Pakistan vs New Zealand Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Pakistan vs New Zealand 3rd ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Pakistan vs New Zealand Pitch Report
The wicket and the conditions at the National Stadium will provide a competitive track that will have enough for both the batsmen and bowlers. However, the surface is expected to be little dry which will assist the spinners to a great extent but the batsmen from both Pakistan and New Zealand will enjoy batting on this pitch. The pace bowlers will have some help during the first few overs and the pitch will once again slow down as the game progresses. It will be a good option to pick more of batsmen and spinners in your fantasy cricket teams.
Team Form Guide:
PAK (recent last): L W W W W
NZ (recent last): W L NR NR W
PAK Playing 11
2. Fakhar Zaman
3. Babar Azam
4. Mohammad Rizwan (Wk)
5. Haris Sohail
6. Agha Salman
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Mohammad Wasim Jr.
9. Haris Rauf
10. Naseem Shah
11. Usama Mir
- There are no major injury problems for the Pakistan team.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the previous loss.
- Babar Azam will be the captain.
- Mohammad Rizwan will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail and Mohammad Rizwan will once again be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The likes of Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim Jr. and Mohammad Nawaz will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
NZ Playing 11
1. Devon Conway
2. Finn Allen
3. Kane Williamson (C)
4. Daryl Mitchell
5. Tom Latham (wk)
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Mitchell Santner
9. Tim Southee
10. Ish Sodhi
11. Lockie Ferguson
- Matt Henry will be unavailable for the entire three-match ODI series.
- They are likely to go ahead with the winning combination from the last match.
- Kane Williamson will captain the side.
- Tom Latham will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Kane Williamson, Tom Latham and Glenn Phillips to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Ish Sodhi and Mitchell Santner will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Who will score most runs in PAK vs NZ 3rd ODI?
Pakistan’s captain Babar Azam has looked in a terrific form with the bat during both the Test matches and ODIs against New Zealand at home. Babar scored 79 runs off 114 balls in the second ODI that included 8 fours and 1 six.
|Matches||Runs||Average||50/100||Recent ODI Form|
|94||4809||60.11||24/17||79, 66, 91, 57, 74|
Who will pick most wickets in PAK vs NZ 3rd ODI?
New Zealand’s premier speedster Lockie Ferguson has been a consistent wicket-taker in the 50-overs format of the game. Lockie Ferguson has picked up as many as 8 wickets from the last 6 ODI matches.
|49||82||28.93||5.63||1/31, 0/51, 1/49, 3/59, 1/56, 2/60, 2/77, 1/80|
Who will be the X-factor in PAK vs NZ 3rd ODI?
For New Zealand, left-handed opener Devon Conway batted really well during the last ODI encounter against Pakistan. Conway scored a wonderful knock of 101 runs off 92 deliveries that consisted of 13 fours and 1 six.
|14||526||43.83||2/2||101, 0, 38, 24, 21|
Who will win Pakistan vs New Zealand Today match?
- Pakistan have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- The New Zealand team have witnessed a total of 2 victories and only a single ODI defeat in the recent while.
- During the last ODI match between these two teams, New Zealand got the better of Pakistan by 79 runs.
According to the Pakistan vs New Zealand today match prediction, New Zealand are the favourites to win this match.
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Tom Latham, Mohammad Rizwan
BATTERS: Babar Azam, Kane Williamson, Fakhar Zaman, Devon Conway
ALL-ROUNDERS: Mitchell Santner, Mohammad Nawaz
BOWLERS: Ish Sodhi, Naseem Shah, Lockie Ferguson
Who should be the captain of your PAK vs NZ Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Babar Azam, Kane Williamson.
For Grand League: Devon Conway, Mohammad Rizwan.