PK-W vs TL-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women Playing 11
Updated on: Jun 2, 2018 4:52 pm IST
Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women Match Prediction Tips | PK-W vs TL-W Who will win Today Match
Women’s Asia Cup T20 2018
Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women Dream11 Prediction
At Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur, 3 June 2018, 6:00 AM GMT/2:00 PM local
The 3rd game of the competition will be played between Pakistan women and Thailand women. The match is scheduled to take place at Kinrara Academy Oval in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Pakistan has never won the Asia Cup title they have been runners-up in the past two editions where they were beaten comprehensively by India. For skipper Bismah Maroof this will be her first major assignment ever since her appointment as the skipper of the national side replacing the highly experienced Sana Mir.
Thailand being an associate nation will be featuring for the third consecutive time, Thailand women are the winner of last year’s SEA games Women’s T20 Cricket competition, whereas, Pakistan are coming into this tournament on the back of a 3-0 T20 series victory over Sri Lanka
Read on for PK-W vs TL-W Dream11 Team News and Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women playing11.
PK-W vs TL-W Team News
- A lot will depend on how their opener Nahida Khan who is expected to give them a good start.
- Bismah Maroof the skipper will be looking to start on a winning note against a weakened opponent.
- Skipper Sornnarin Tippoch has been a terrific all-rounder for the side.
- Wongpaka Liengprasert has been there star spinner and really helps her team to break crucial partnerships.
PK-W vs TL-W Playing 11
Speaking of the PK-W vs TL-W Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Sidra Nawaz
Batsmen: Javeria Khan, Nahida Khan, Nain Abidi.
All-rounders: Sana Mir, Bismah Maroof, Nida Dar
Bowlers: Diana Baig, Kainat Imtiaz, Nashra Sandhu, Anam Amin
Wicket-keeper: Nannapat Koncharoenkai
Batsmen: Nattakan Chantam, Naruemol Chaiwai, Sirintra Saengsakaorat, O Khamchompu
All-rounders: Nattaya Boochatham, Wongpaka Liengprasert
Bowlers: Suleeporn Laomi, Chanida Sutthiruang, Ratanaporn Pandunglerd, Sainammin Saenya
PK-W vs TL-W Squads
Sana Mir, Javeria Khan, Nain Abidi, Bismah Maroof (c), Sidra Nawaz (wk), Muneeba Ali, Nashra Sandhu, Kainat Imtiaz, Natalia Pervaiz, Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Nida Dar, Javeria Rauf, Anam Amin
Sornnarin Tippoch (c) Nannapat Khoncharoenkai (wk), Ratanaporn Padunglerd, Rosenan Kanoh, Arriya Yenyueak, N Saensong, O Khamchompu, Nattaya Boochatham, Naruemol Chaiwai, Suleeporn Laomi, Nattakan Chantam, Sirintra Saengsakaorat, Chanida Sutthiruang, Sainammin Saenya, Wongpaka Liengprasert
PK-W vs TL-W Players
- Sana Mir, Bismah Maroof are the experienced duo.
- Nahida Khan has been terrific with the bat.
- Sornnarin Tippoch has been good with her offies and contributed with the bat as well.
- Wongpaka Liengprasert has been a terrific all-rounder lately.