Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction Tips | PNJ vs MUM Who will win Today’s Match
Match 34, IPL 2018
KXIP vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Indore, May 04 at 08:00 PM IST
Kings XI Punjab are all set to play the first game at their new base – Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore – against Mumbai Indians on Friday. KXIP will take the field after a week’s gap.
Sitting at the third spot on the points table, KXIP would look to bolster their position and catch up with CSK and SRH – both of the teams are tied on points (12). In their last match, they got a beating at the hands of Sunrisers Hyderabad – failing to chase a modest target of 133.
On the other hand, Mumbai are almost out and only hanging by an outside chance of making the playoffs on the condition of winning the remainder of their games. However, they would be ruing the previous game loss, to Royal Challengers Bangalore, which they had in their grasp.
Read on for PNJ vs MUM Dream11 Team News and KXIP vs MI playing11.
KXIP vs MI Team News
Kings XI Punjab
- Kings XI might get tempted to replace Aaron Finch with David Miller or Marcus Stoinis.
- Manoj Tiwary did not do too well replacing Yuvraj Singh in the lineup, although he is likely to keep his place.
- Mayank Agarwal is not able to convert starts, Yuvraj can slot in for him.
- Mohit Sharma or Axar Patel may slot in for Barinder Sran.
- Evin Lewis, who missed the last game for a wrist injury, is expected to return. One among Cutting and Pollard will make way.
- Ishan Kishan has been out of sorts in the last few innings. MI management might look to Aditya Tare for wicket-keeping duties.
- Ben Cutting did not bowl or bat in the last game. Mustafizur can return to replace him.
PNJ vs MUM Playing 11
Speaking of PNJ vs MUM Playing 11, both the sides can make a change or two to their playing XIs.
KXIP Playing 11: Chris Gayle, Manoj Tiwary/Yuvraj Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Aaron Finch/ David Miller/Marcus Stoinis, Mayank Agarwal/Yuvraj Singh, Karun Nair, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Ankit Rajpoot, Barinder Sran/Mohit Sharma/Axar Patel, Andrew Tye, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
MI Playing 11: Jean-Paul Duminy, Rohit Sharma (c), Evin Lewis/Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Ben Cutting/Mustafizur, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan/Aditya Tare (wk), Krunal Pandya, Mayank Markande
PNJ vs MUM Key Players
Kings XI Punjab:
- Chris Gayle has scored 252 runs in the 4 innings thus far, including a hundred and 2 fifties.
- Andrew Tye is the leading wicket-taker for Kings XI Punjab.
- Suryakumar Yadav is the only MI batsman with more than 200 runs in the tournament.
- Mayank Markande and Hardik Pandya have picked 11 wickets each.
Note: This PNJ vs MUM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis KXIP vs MI team news.
PNJ vs MUM Dream11 Team
- In your KXIP vs MI Dream11 team, your wicket-keeper choice should be KL Rahul basis the form.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Gayle, Yadav, Rohit, Lewis, Duminy and Nair.
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose from Hardik, Krunal and Ashwin.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Tye, Bumrah, Zadran, McClenaghan, Markande and Rajpoot.
The above PNJ vs MUM dream11 team was made on the basis of current form and availability of players.
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the KXIP vs MI Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.