PRL vs CT Dream11 Prediction: Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Dream11 Team, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips of Today’s SA20
Updated on: Jan 21, 2023 6:08 pm IST
PRL vs CT Dream11 prediction: Both the teams are in the similar position in the points table and badly need a win under their belt to not miss out on the playoff race. This is a 6 team tournament and winning with a bonus point always has its merit.
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town, Match 16 of SA20
21 January, 5 PM IST
Boland Park, Paarl
Where to watch SA20 2023 live?
Jio Cinemas- Online streaming partner
Sports 18 1- TV Channel
SA20 points table
PRL vs CT pitch report
127, 169, 81 were the scores of the teams that batted first on this venue in the previous 3 games. There will be enough help for the bowlers, spinners in particular.
PRL playing 11
- Andile Phehlukwayo might get a look in ahead of Codi Yusuf in the playing 11.
- The rest of the team is expected to remain the same.
1. Jos Buttler
2. Jason Roy
3. Wihan Lubbe
4. David Miller
5. Eoin Morgan
6. Evan Jones
7. Corbin Bosch
8. Bjorn Fortuin
9. Codi Yusuf/Andile Phehlukwayo
10. Lungi Ngidi
11. Tabraiz Shamsi
Jos Buttler SA20 stats
One can always see that a big knock is around the corner as Jos Buttler hasn’t been at his best so far. He can be an out of the box option for captain in grand leagues.
|SA20 matches||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
Evan Jones SA20 stats
He is the leading wicket taker for Paarl Royals in this season. He can be a handy option for vice captain in small leagues.
|SA20 matches||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|
CT playing 11
- Jofra Archer might be rested for this game and they could look to bring in Olly Stone or Waqar Salamkheil considering the pitch conditions
- The batting line-up is expected to remain the same for this game as well.
1. Dewald Brevis
2. Ryan Rickelton
3. Grant Roelefson
4. Rassie Van der Dussen
5. Sam Curran
6. George Linde
7. Odean Smith
8. Rashid Khan
9. Delano Potgieter
9. Kagiso Rabada
11. Waqar Salamkheil/Jofra Archer/Olly Stone
Dewald Brevis SA20 stats
The dynamic opening batsman is the leading run getter for CT. He is a good player of spin.
|SA20||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
Ryan Rickelton SA20 stats
He is the 2nd leading run getter for CT. He has been pretty impressive at the top of the order.
|SA20||Runs||Strike rate||Average||Highest score|
Who will win PRL vs CT today match?
- Jos Buttler’s poor run of form has dented PRL’s odds in this game. If CT can restrict Jos Buttler, they have a real chance of winning this game
- PRL need to hope that they win the toss and bat second because there is a chance for Jos Buttler to regain form when chasing.
- CT are favourites to win this game and get back to winning ways.
PRL vs CT Dream11 prediction
Wicket- keeper: Jos Buttler, Grant Roelefson, Ryan Rickelton
Batsmen: Dewald Brevis, David Miller, Delano Potgieter
All-rounders: Sam Curran, Evan Jones
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Bjorn Fortuin
Who should be the captain of your PRL vs CT Dream11 Fantasy team
For small leagues, Head-to-head contests: Dewald Brevis, Ryan Rickelton
For grand leagues: Jos Buttler, David Miller