PSL 2020 Playoffs, LAH vs PES Playing 11: In second match of the day, Lahore Qalandars will lock horns with Peshawar Zalmi in an Eliminator at Karachi today. Both the teams would be hoping to bring their A-game straight away to the fore otherwise it would remain a long journey for their overseas stars with only 3 hours of cricket in Pakistan. The winner from this game will go on and play Qualifier 2 while loser will mark end of their season.
Lahore Qalandars finally managed to change their fortunes this year and will be playing their first ever play-offs under the leadership of Sohail Akhtar. One of their main players Chris Lynn won’t be available for these play-offs but they have a replacement in the form of Tamim Iqbal. On the other hand, Peshawar Zalmi qualified with just minor superiority in NRR. Under Wahab Riaz, they have probably the most attractive signing of play-offs with Faf du Plessis. Young Haider Ali has gone places with his talent since the league stages in March.
LAH vs PES Playing 11
LAH Playing 11
Sohail Akhtar (C)
Ben Dunk (wk)
Shaheen Shah Afridi
Three key players
- Ben Dunk will still remain their talisman in the absence of Chris Lynn. He is third highest run-scorer so far with 266 runs from 7 innings at an average of 53.20. Apart from that, he is striking at most impressive rate in top 10 scorers with a SR of 186.01.
- Fakhar Zaman has done well but with no Chris Lynn at the other end, he will have to step up and take more responsibility today. He has 246 runs from 9 innings in the group matches.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi is league’s second highest wicket-taker with 13 scalps from 9 innings. With his left-arm angle, he can be a lethal weapon in powerplay overs. His match-ups with Faf du Plessis and Imam-ul-Haq will go a long way in deciding outcome of the match.
PES Playing 11
Faf du Plessis
Kamran Akmal (wk)
Wahab Riaz (C)
Three key players
- Faf du Plessis is a new signing for Peshawar Zalmi but comes with substantial game time in IPL recently. He was the leading run-scorer for CSK with 449 runs from 13 innings at an average of 40.81. He would be looking to continue his form in PSL as well.
- Captain Wahab Riaz will be their go-to man in the bowling department. He has delivered on most occasions this year. His tally stands at 11 wickets from 9 innings till now and will be looking to add few more to take his team forward.
- Kamran Akmal has remained a consistent performer in PSL over the years. This year also, he has provided consolidation to Peshawar Zalmi batting lineup. He scored 251 runs from 9 innings at a strike-rate of 161.94 in the group matches.
Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi Fantasy Tips and Hints, Fantasy Order
- Faf du Plessis should be your basic pick today in the batting lineup. He is likely to bat at top of the order after all his success with CSK in similar conditions. If he plays out opening burst from Shaheen Shah Afridi, there will be runs for the taking for him.
- Wahab Riaz and Shaheen Shah Afridi should be a part of all your teams today for this encounter. Both offer immense value with ball and gaurantee some points.
- Haider Ali, Kamran Akmal, Haris Rauf, Fakhar Zaman and Tamim Iqbal will be your differentials in the given order for this Eliminator match.
For FREE fantasy sports teams and tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below