QUN vs WAU Dream11 Team | Queensland vs Western Australia | JLT One-Day Cup 2018
QUN vs WAU Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Hurstville Oval, Sydney, September 28 at 05:00 AM IST
This would be the second game at the Hurstville Oval in Sydney of this edition of JLT cup and the teams featuring in this contest are the defending champions Western Australia and Queensland.
With 3 wins from 3 games, Western Australia are sitting pretty at the top of the ladder and they would be eyeing their fourth win on the trot. They have already defeated New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria and are looking way too good to hunt down Queensland.
Meanwhile, Queensland who reigned supreme in their previous encounter against the last year’s runners-up South Australia have given themselves a new life in this tournament. Having lost their opening two games against Victoria and Tasmania they were in a big jeopardy but Chris Lynn’s valiant efforts with the bat helped Queensland register their first win of the tournament.
His fierce knock of 106 runs from just 71 deliveries which included 8 fours and 8 mammoth sixes overshadowed valiant knock of Tom Cooper who got 139 to his name which included 15 fours and 7 towering sixes. Now, with Queensland coming back to some good form we can witness an intense game coming our way.
Read on for QUN vs WAU Dream11 Team News and Queensland vs Western Australia playing 11.
QUN vs WAU Team News
- Both teams are expected to remain unchanged after securing a win in their previous encounters.
QUN vs WAU Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Queensland vs Western Australia clash.
Queensland Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Jimmy Pierson(c)
Batsmen: Chris Lynn, Joe Burns, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Charlie Hemphrey
All-rounders: Mark Steketee
Bowlers: Mitchell Swepson, Billy Stanlake, Xavier Bartlett, Mathew Kuhnemann
Western Australia Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Josh Inglis
Batsmen: Ashton Turner(c), D’Arcy Short, Josh Phillipe, Hilton Cartwright
All-rounder: Cameron Green, Marcus Stoinis
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Usman Qadir, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter Nile
QUN vs WAU Squads
Queensland: Jimmy Pierson(c/wk), Chris Lynn, Mitchell Swepson, Joe Burns, Lachlan Pfeffer (wk), Jack Wildermuth, Luke Feldman, Mark Steketee, Charlie Hemphrey, Sam Heazlett, Xavier Bartlett, Jack Prestwidge, Sam Truloff, Billy Stanlake, Max Bryant
Western Australia: Ashton Turner (c), Matt Kelly, Marcus Stoinis, Joel Paris, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Josh Inglis, Josh Philippe, Jonathan Wells, Hilton Cartwright, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Cameron Green
- A quickfire 42 of 27 deliveries against Victoria puts Josh Inglis in the front for the wicket-keeper’s spot in your fantasy eleven.
- Fresh of a match-winning ton, Chris Lynn is an ample choice in this slot along with Ashton Turner and Max Bryant who have made some valuable contributions are also the right selections for the batsmen slot.
- Marcus Stoinis made a comeback in the last game which makes him a worthy selection for all-rounders spot along with Mark Steketee who bagged 3 wickets in the last game and has been contributing with the bae as well.
- With 9 wickets from 3 matches, Andrew Tye is the most fruitful choice for the bowlers along with the likes of Nathan Coulter Nile and Mitchell Swepson.
Our Captain/Vice Captain picks
The players who can help you earn more points are Ashton Turner, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Lynn, Mark Steketee and Andrew Tye.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
QUN vs WAU Dream11 Team
Note: This QUN vs WAU Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis QUN vs WAU team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the QUN vs WAU Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.