RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction: Match 36 of IPL 2023 Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Team
Updated on: Apr 30, 2023 7:42 pm IST
Royal Challengers Bangalore go head-to-head against Kolkata Knight Riders in the 36th match of the Indian Premier League at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 26th April, Wednesday at 7:30 PM IST.
Royal Challengers Bangalore were brilliant in the last game except for the part where they only scored 30 odd runs in the last five over of the first innings. After losing Virat Kohli of the first ball of the game, Faf du Plessis and Glenn Maxwell took the onus and counter attacked Rajasthan Royals.
Royal Challengers at one stage were looking to go past 200 but once Glenn Maxwell got out their middle order crumbled and settled for 189. It was the bowling that made all the difference. Mohammed Siraj struck early to remove Jos Buttler which set the tone and then Wanindu Hasaranga and Harshal Patel squeezed things and won by 7 runs at the end.
Kolkata Knight Riders were up against a strong Chennai Super Kings at their own backyard. Knight Riders were taken for cleaners as they conceded a mammoth 235. Chasing a steep target Knight Riders kept losing wickets but Jason Roy and Rinku Singh had other ideas.
Once Roy got out after making a blistering fifty, it was all on Rinku Singh but it was too much to do in the end, Knight Riders slumped into a 49 run defeat and their fourth straight loss in the tournament.
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders, 36th Match
26th April, 7:30 PM IST
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
The 36th match of the Indian Premier League between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 26th April at 7:30 PM IST.
Where to Watch RCB vs KKR Live?
Indian Premier League will live stream on Jio Cinema app and website in India. The games will also be telecasted on Star Sports channels as well.
M Chinnaswamy Stadium Picth Report
The pitch in Bangalore is a belter for batting. It offers very little assistance for the pacers and there might be something in it for the spinners later in the game. Teams batting first have to ensure they post something huge and have the bowling to restrict in the second innings. Average first innings score is 160
With how things have panned out in Bangalore, M Chinnaswamy Stadium is a very good batting track. Given this a night game, it’s going to be a run fest again. Bangalore won both the day games and now playing the night game, it’s going to be an even contest as the pitch will stay true throughout.
Team Form Guide:
RCB (recent first): WWLWL
KKR (recent first): LLLLW
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
RCB Playing 11
- Virat Kohli (C)
- Faf du Plessis/Harshal Patel
- Shahbaz Ahmed
- Glenn Maxwell
- Mahipal Lomror/Manoj Bhandage
- Dinesh Karthik (WK)
- Suyash Prabhudessai
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- David Willey
- Vijaykumar Vyshak
- Mohammed Siraj
- It was a brilliant win over Rajasthan Royals in the last game for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Glenn Maxwell put on a show as he went on to clobber Royals bowlers and scored a blistering 77.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore problems uncovered after their star batters were dismissed. Their middle order could only muster 30 in the last five overs.
- Josh Hazlewood is 100% fit but RCB will not look to rush him as he has just recovered.
- Faf du Plessis has an injury and is not 100% fit. He’ll start the game if RCB bat first and will be substituted before the start of the 2nd innings. If RCB are chasing, he’ll be brought in as the impact sub. Harshal Patel will be the impact player.
- Virat Kohli is expected to lead RCB in Faf’s absence.
Wanindu Hasaranga vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Wanindu Hasaranga was the top wicket taker for Royal Challengers Bangalore last season and finished second on the overall list. Hasaranga is a mighty hitter too and he can make the real difference on his own.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs and Average. Wickets & Economy against Kolkata Knight Riders||Runs & Averages. Wickets & Economy in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|0-32 & 6, 2-39 & DNB , 1-21 & 2*, 1-37 & 9, 0-41 & 21*||2 Matches, 4 runs & Average 2.00. 4 Wickets & 6.67 Economy||47 Runs & 5.22 Average. 30 Wickets & 8.14 Economy||0-32 & 6, 1-21 & 2*, 1-37 & DNB||✅|
Glenn Maxwell vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Glenn Maxwell was in phenomenal touch in the last game. Maxwell with wickets falling around him kept hitting the big sixes and made sure Bangalore were ahead of the run-rate.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs and Average against Kolkata Knight Riders||Runs, Average in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|77, 0, 76, 24, 59||19 Matches, 447 Runs & Average 27.94||2572 Runs & 26.52 Average||77, 76, 24, 59, 12*||✅|
KKR Playing 11
- Narayan Jagadeesan (WK)
- Jason Roy
- Nitish Rana (C)
- Andre Russell
- Rinku Singh
- Sunil Narine
- David Wiese
- Kulwant Kejroliya
- Suyash Sharma
- Umesh Yadav
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Kolkata Knight Riders were torn apart in the last game against Chennai Super Kings.
- Kolkata Knight Riders now have lost four games in a row, and they need to draw inspiration from somewhere to come back into the tournament.
- Kolkata Knight Riders batting woes at the top of the order continues.
- Kolkata Knight Riders can use Mandeep Singh or Anukul Roy as their impact player.
Rinku Singh vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Rinku Singh has been in phenomenal for this season. Even in the last season down the order, Rinku has established himself and now he’s become a match winner for Knight Riders.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs & Average against Royal Challengers Bangalore||Runs & Average in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|53*, 6, 18, 58*, 48*||2 Matches, 52 Runs & 26.00 Average||484 & 30.25 Average||Playing for the first time on this ground||✅|
Jason Roy vs Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL
Jason Roy has been in blistering form coming into IPL from PSL. Jason Roy bats at number 3 or 4 for Kolkata and even post powerplay he can go ballistics for them.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs, Average against Royal Challengers Bangalore||Runs & Average in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|61, 43, 6, 145, 5||3 Matches, 61 Runs & 20.33 Average.||433 Runs & 33.31 Average||5 (played only one match)||✅|
Who will win Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders match?
- Both these teams have met 32 times, Kolkata Knight Riders have been dominant as they’ve won 18 times whereas Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 14 times.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore are riding high on back-to-back wins.
- Royal Challengers bowling came together against Royals which was a bigger concern at Chinnaswamy.
- Kolkata Knight Riders are going through a bit of slump, with four losses on the trot, they are looking to get back to winning ways.
According to the Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders today match prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore are expected to get over the line and win this RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction.
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Dinesh Karthik
Batters: Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Nitish Rana, Jason Roy, Rinku Singh
All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Wanindu Hasaranga
Bowlers: Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel, Varun Chakravarthy
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Wanindu Hasaranga, Jason Roy
For Grand League: Glenn Maxwell, Rinku Singh
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News