RCB vs RR Dream11 Prediction: Match 32 of IPL 2023 Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Team
Updated on: Apr 23, 2023 2:27 pm IST
Royal Challengers Bangalore go head to head against Rajasthan Royals in the 32nd match of the Indian Premier League at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru on 23rd April, Sunday at 3:30 PM IST.
Royal Challengers Bangalore are back to winning ways against Punjab Kings. It was set up nicely by the batters as Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli put up a century stand but they slowed down and eventually ended up getting 174 which was enough on that track. It was the bowling that turned things around as Mohammed Siraj was on fire who picked up four wickets and derailed the chase for Punjab. Bangalore went on to eventually register a 24 runs victory and jumped to fifth spot on the points table.
Rajasthan Royals missed out on making it four wins in a row. Royals were placed and were cruising to chase 155 as at one stage they were 87-0 but when Buttler and Jaiswal got out their batters struggled to get going and fell below the asking rate. Royals eventually needed 19 runs of the final which they failed to score and went on to lose by 10 runs.
RCB vs RR Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals, 32nd Match
23rd April, 3:30 PM IST
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
The 32nd match of the Indian Premier League between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru on 23rd April at 3:30 PM IST.
Where to Watch RCB vs RR Live?
Indian Premier League will live stream on Jio Cinema app and website in India. The games will also be telecasted on Star Sports channels as well.
M Chinnaswamy Stadium Pitch Report
The pitch in Bangalore is a belter for batting. It offers very little assistance for the pacers and there might be something in it for the spinners later in the game. Bowlers strictly need to hold their lines and lengths during the second half of the game. Teams batting first have to ensure they post something huge and have the bowling to restrict in the second innings. Average first innings score is 160.
With how things have panned out in Bangalore, it’s a high scoring ground, ball will travel quickly into the stands. Teams batting have to be cognizant about the fact there is no score is safe on this ground. Executing bowling plans during the run chase becomes pivotal. The pacers picked up 9 wickets while the spinners scalped 5 wickets.
Team Form Guide:
RCB (recent first): WLWLL
RR (recent first): LWWWL
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
RCB Playing 11
- Virat Kohli (C)
- Faf du Plessis
- Glenn Maxwell
- Dinesh Karthik (WK)
- Mahipal Lomror/Manoj Bhandage
- Shabaz Ahmed
- Suyash Prabhudessai
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Harshal Patel
- Wayne Parnell
- Mohammed Siraj
- Royal Challengers Bangalore are back to winning ways as they finished a clinical victory over Punjab Kings.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore are heavily dependant on their top order batters.
- The middle order woes continue for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- They need to look to replace Mahipal Lomror who’s struggling with his form with Manoj Bhandage.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore can use Vijaykumar Vyshak or Karn Sharma as impact player.
- Josh Hazlewood has joined the RCB camp. However, the Australian bowler isn’t likely to make it to the playing 11.
- Faf du Plessis has an injury and is not 100% fit. He’ll start the game if RCB bat first and will be substituted before the start of the 2nd innings. If RCB are chasing, he’ll be brought in as the impact sub.
- Virat Kohli is expected to lead RCB in Faf’s absence.
Virat Kohli vs Rajasthan Royals
Virat Kohli continues to be in great touch for Punjab Kings. Kohli notched up another fifty in the last game against Punjab Kings, he’s currently at third spot for the highest run getter of the tournament.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs and Average against Rajasthan Royals||Runs & Averages in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|59, 6, 50, 61, 21||27 Matches, 600 runs & Average 27.27||6903 & 36.72 Average||6, 50, 61, 82*, 16||✅|
Mohammed Siraj vs Rajasthan Royals
Mohammed Siraj has been bowling well in the last few games. Siraj sets the tone by making early in roads with his swinging abilities. Siraj amongst the wicket is what the team wants now. Siraj was the player of the match against Punjab where he picked up a four-for.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Wickets and Economy against Rajasthan Royals||Wickets, Economy in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|4-21, 1-30, 2-23, 3-22, 1-44||7 Matches, 7 Wickets & 8.28 Economy||71 Wickets & 8.57 Economy||1-30, 2-23, 3-22, 1-21, 1-14||✅|
RR Playing 11
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Jos Buttler
- Sanju Samson (C)(WK)
- Devdutt Padikkal/Yuzvendra Chahal
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Riyan Parag
- Dhruv Jurel
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Jason Holder
- Trent Boult
- Sandeep Sharma
- Rajasthan Royals were cruising in the run chase last game and they capitulated.
- The Royals are running a bit thin in the middle order still as Devdutt Padikkal and Riyan Parag failed to finish games and several occasions.
- Rajasthan Royals heavily dependant on Jos Buttler to give them good start more often.
- RR will either start with Devdutt Padikkal/Yuzvendra Chahal depending on the outcome of the toss. Padikkal will start if they bat first and Chahal will make it to the playing 11 if they bowl first. The player not starting will be the impact player.
Jos Buttler vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Jos Buttler has been in phenomenal touch this season for Royals. Buttler’s attack at the start proving to be lethal for the opposition and if he stays after powerplay then it’s going to create mayhem throughout.
|.Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs & Average against Royal Challengers Bangalore||Runs & Average in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|40, 0, 52, 79, 19, 54||12 Matches, 412 Runs & 45.78 Average||3075 & 39.93 Average||23, 2, 29*||✅|
Trent Boult vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Trent Boult is as crucial a player as he can be for any team. Boult strikes early and he makes early in roads that pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the game. Trent Boult is a vital cog in that Rajasthan Royals team.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Wickets and Economy against Royal Challengers Bangalore||Wickets & Economy in IPL||IPL performances at Bangalore||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|1-16, 1-46, 3-29, 0-38, 2-21||10 Matches, 14 Runs & 8.15 Economy||99 Wickets & 8.25 Economy||1-33, 1-30, 3-36||✅|
Who will win Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals match?
- Both these teams have met 28 times, Royal Challengers Bangalore have gone on to win 13 of them while Rajasthan Royals went over the line 12 times. The three games yielded results.
- Rajasthan Royals have a good mix of great batting line-up and bowling.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore at home are a dangerous side but they lack their bowling at the death.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore batting has been phenomenal this season but are heavily dependent on top 3.
According to the Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals today match prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore are expected to get over the line and win this RCB vs RR Dream11 Prediction.
RCB vs RR Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson
Batters: Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Yashasvi Jaiswal
All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Wanindu Hasaranga, Ravichandran Ashwin
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult, Mohammed Siraj
RCB vs RR Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Trent Boult, Mohammed Siraj
For Grand League: Virat Kohli, Jos Buttler
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News