REN Playing 11 for Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars Big Bash League; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For REN vs STA Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 13, 2023 3:33 pm IST
REN vs STA: In the exciting Melbourne derby of the Big Bash League 2022-23 season, the Melbourne Renegades will be locking horns with the Melbourne Stars on 14 January, 2023 at the Docklands Stadium in Melbourne. The Melbourne Renegades did not witness the best of fortunes during their most recent encounter of this ongoing T20 tournament as they suffered a poor 20-run defeat at the hands of Adelaide Strikers. Renegades are currently slotted at the fifth spot on the points table with a total of 5 victories from their 10 matches this season.
Melbourne Renegades playing 11 team news
- Fawad Ahmed has been named in the 15-member Renegades squad.
- Fawad Ahmed will replace Marcus Harris in the playing 11.
- Aaron Finch will be the captain.
- Sam Harper will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Martin Guptill, Sam Harper, Aaron Finch, Jonathan Wells and Matthew Critchley will have to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Tom Rogers, Kane Richardson, David Moody and Fawad Ahmed will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
REN Playing 11
1. Sam Harper (wk)
2. Martin Guptill
3. Aaron Finch
4. Jonathan Wells
5. Matthew Critchley
6. Will Sutherland
7. Fawad Ahmed
8. Ruwantha Kellepotha
9. Tom Rogers
10. David Moody
11. Kane Richardson
Melbourne Renegades Squad
Aaron Finch (c), Fawad Ahmed, Matt Critchley, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Martin Guptill, Sam Harpe, Mackenzie Harvey, Ruwantha Kellapotha, David Moody, Jack Prestwidge, Kane Richardson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Tom Rogers, Will Sutherland, Jon Wells.
Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy picks for the match from REN
- Aaron Finch has led his team from the front so far in Big Bash League 2022-23 season while batting in the middle-order. Finch has scored a total of 244 runs from 10 games in this tournament so far.
|377||11208||138.49||75/8||2, 5, 1, 65, 17|
- Tom Rogers has picked up wickets at regular intervals during the ongoing edition of the T20 competition. Rogers has taken as many as 17 wickets from 10 games at an average of less than 20.
|35||46||23.17||8.37||0/29, 2/40, 5/16, 1/46, 1/24|