REN vs HEA Dream11 Prediction: Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat Dream11 Team, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips of Today’s Big Bash League
Updated on: Dec 21, 2022 12:24 pm IST
REN vs HEA Dream11 Prediction: Match 10 of the Big Bash League 2022 season is scheduled to be played between the Melbourne Renegades and the Brisbane Heat on 21 December, 2022 (Wednesday) at the Kardinia Park in Geelong. The last time these two teams met in this tournament, the Renegades walked away with the win witn Nic Maddinson smashing 87 runs off 49 balls.
REN vs HEA Dream11 Team Prediction for Today MATCH
Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat, Match 10 of Big Bash League T20 2022
21 December,2022, 1:45PM IST
Kardinia Park, Geelong
Where to watch Big Bash League Live?
Watch Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Big Bash League 2022-23 – Points Table
REN vs HEA Pitch Report
The wicket at Kardinia Park, Geelong is a typical Australian one. It aids the pace bowlers and is known for good bounce. The average total here is 155.
REN Playing 11
- The Renegades are likely to go unchanged after their win against the Thunder
- Aaron Finch will continue to play in the middle after his match winning knock
- The bowling will be spearheaded by Kane Richardson and Mujeeb Ur Rahman
1. Sam Harper(w)
2. Nic Maddinson(c)
3. Jake Fraser McGurk
4. Aaron Finch
5. Jonathan Wells
6. Andre Russell
7. Akeal Hosein
8. Will Sutherland
9. Tom Rogers
10. Kane Richardson
11. Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Aaron Finch Stats in T20
Andre Russell Stats in T20
|276||6,026||172.2||22/2||17,64,17, 35, 7|
HEA Playing 11
- The innings will be opened by Max Bryant and Josh Brown.
- The spin attack’s captain will be Mitchell Swepson. He will need to be Heat’s top option for middle-over wickets.
- Michael Neser, Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, and Usman Khawaja will continue to not be available for selection.
1. Max Bryant
2. Josh Brown
3. Colin Munro
4. Sam Billings
5. Jimmy Peirson(w/c)
6. Ross Whiteley
7. James Bazley
8. Mark Steketee
9. Xavier Bartlett
10. Mitchell Swepson
11. Matthew Kuhnemann
Colin Munro Stats in T20
Sam Billings Stats in T20
Who will win REN vs HEA today match?
- The two teams have met 18 times before, with the Renegades winning 12 of those encounters.
- The Renegades beat the Heat by 22 runs the last time the two teams met in this tournament. They later went on to get the better of the Thunder.
- Therefore, one wouldn’t bet against the Renegades doubling down on there record against the Heat this season and continue the momentum, given the fact that their top order is firing on all cylinders.
REN vs HEA Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper- Jimmy Pierson
Batsmen- Aaron Finch, Colin Munro, Ross Whiteley
All rounders- Andre Russell, Nic Maddinson, James Bazley
Bowlers- Kane Richardson, Akeal Hosein, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann
Who should be the captain of your REN vs HEA Fantasy Team?
Grand League – Maddinson, Russell
Small League – Finch, Munro