ROT vs SVH Dream11 Match Prediction European Cricket League T10, Team News, Playing11
Updated on: Jul 30, 2019 5:09 pm IST
Rotterdam vs Svanholm Cricket Club| Team Prediction| European Cricket League T10, Team News, Playing11 | |Match Preview
VOC Rotterdam and Svanholm Cricket Club will get their campaign for the second day of the European Cricket League T10 League started. VOS Rotterdam has become the first team to qualify for the play-offs. They won their first two games with a healthy net run rate. Svanholm Cricket Club has so far played just one game and has been victorious in it too. Just like their opponent VOC Rotterdam has doubled on its wins with twice the matches being played. Sitting right below VOC Rotterdam, the Danish club looks in good shape and this clash between Danish and Dutch looks to be an interesting encounter.
30 Jul 201910:30pm IST
La Manga Club
Given the games 10-over format, the toss would be a crucial aspect and bowling first would be the better option.
VOC Rotterdam Squad:
Davey Cohen, Mohammad Durrani, Scott Edwards, Pierce Fletcher, Bobby Hanif, Tizo Moorman, Maxo’dowd, Corey Rutgers, Ashiqullah Said, Jelte Schoonheim, Pieter Seelaar, Ramdas Upadhyaya, Dirk Van Baren, Maarten Van Ierschot, Sebastiaan Van Lent
Svanholm Cricket Club Squad:
Saif Ahmad, Toqeer Ahmad, Said Alam, James Fenwick, Abdul Hashmi, Jonas Henriksen, Mads Henriksen, Zeeshan Khan, Eugene Moleon, Saud Munir, Shuaib Rashid, Asad Shah, Hamid Shah, Zishan Shah, Atta Ullah
SA Edwards, MP O’ Dowd, PM Seelaar, JD Schoonheim, D van Baren, BW Hanif, CL Rutgers, A Said, RR Upadhyaya, SP van Lent, PJ Fletcher
Svanholm Cricket Club:
JS Henriksen, ZM Shah, MS Henriksen, T Ahmad, AW Hashmi, Z Khan, S Munir, SH Rashid, A Ullah, JC Fenwick, E Moleon.
- MP O’ Dowd: Has been a key figure in the Dutch club recently. His highest being 53 with 74 runs in total so far in their two matches. Not only with the bat, but Dowd has also fared well with the bowl too with his best economy being at 4.00.
- PJ Fletcher: The medium-pacers 2 wickets and his knack for making the batsmen commit careless errors in judgment have been the key for his side.
- Pieter Seelaar – Pieter Seelaar could be easily considered one of the best all-rounder’s in the European League. Having picked up 36 wickets with an average of 23.06 in T20Is. He scored 29 and 25 previously with a fiery strike rate of more than 200, furthermore bagging 2 wickets in 2 games thus far cementing his regular position.
Svanholm Cricket Club:
- MS Henriksen – With an astronomical strike rate of more than 200, Henriksen can inflict some serious damage onto his opposition. Scored an unbeaten 26 and also picked a wicket on Monday.
- ZM Shah – Has been very consistent making 35 runs in his last outing.
- Z Khan– Took 3 wickets in his last match and looks to be in great form.
Captain Options– ZM Shah, , Z Khan, Pieter Seelaar
SVH vs CLJDream11
VOC Rotterdam and Svanholm Cricket Club both have shown a passion to win, but the game could flow, either way, Rotterdam seems to have the edge from their two consecutive wins.