RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Match 37 of IPL 2023 Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Dream11 Team
Updated on: Apr 26, 2023 3:42 am IST
Rajasthan Royals go head-to-head against Chennai Super Kings in the 37th match of the Indian Premier League at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur on 27th April, Thursday at 7:30 PM IST.
Rajasthan Royals now have lost two in a row, they were at the top of the table but the same team that they are facing today have toppled them off the top of the table. Royals were up against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Bowling first Royals did splendidly well to pull things back and restrict Bangalore to 189. However, Jos Buttler was castled in the very first over the run chase, it was Yashasvi Jaiswal and Devdutt Padikkal who took the attack to the opposition.
Royals were cruising at one stage but Bangalore snuck in a few quiet overs and suddenly Royals were put under pressure. It was the middle order of Royals that failed to turn up and eventually they end up losing the game by 7 runs.
Chennai Super Kings had a splendid outing in Eden Gardens against Kolkata Knight Riders. Super Kings belted the bowlers to parts of the ground as Ajinkya Rahane continued his sublime form and Shivam Dube showed his power hitting skills once again.
Chennai Super Kings reached the highest total of this season’s IPL. In reply Kolkata kept losing wickets and eventually lost the game by 49 runs. Chennai Super Kings with that win jumped up to the top of the table with 10 points.
RR vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, 37th Match
27th April, 7:30 PM IST
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
The 37th match of the Indian Premier League between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur on 27th April at 7:30 PM IST.
Where to Watch RR vs CSK Live?
Indian Premier League will live stream on Jio Cinema app and website in India. The games will also be telecasted on Star Sports channels as well.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium Pitch Report
The pitch in Jaipur has tinge of green grass which means the bowlers who can swing will be in business at the start of the game. With the big outfields on offer, spinners will also get plenty of help. Batters find it easy once they spend some time in the middle and get accustomed to the bounce. Teams winning the toss are expected to win more. Average first innings score on this pitch is 160.
With how things have panned out in Jaipur in the last game, the batting won’t get any better, the team batting first have to ensure they put runs on the board. As the ball gets slower and stops on the batter, the chasing teams will struggle to get to the total. Pacers picked up 8 wickets while the spinners scalped only 2.
Team Form Guide:
RR (recent first): LLWWW
CSK (recent first): WWWLW
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
RR Playing 11
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Jos Buttler
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Sanju Samson (C & WK)
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Dhruv Jurel
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Jason Holder
- Trent Boult
- Sandeep Sharma
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Rajasthan Royals made a mess of that run chase which they were in for most part of it but couldn’t finish the game.
- With Jos Buttler gone for duck, Yashasvi Jaiswal and Devdutt Padikkal were cruising to victory.
- Rajasthan Royals middle order didn’t step up and gave away the game to Royal Challengers Jaipur.
- RR can use Riyan Parag or KM Asif as impact player.
Sanju Samson vs Chennai Super Kings
Sanju Samson is going through a bit of a slump, but Rajasthan Royals need him to step up as a captain and lead from the front with the bat in this crunch game.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs and Average against Chennai Super Kings||Runs & Averages in IPL||IPL performances at Jaipur||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|22, 2, 60, 0, 0||14 Matches, 197 runs & Average 15.15||3707 Runs & 28.96 Average.||2, 48*, 0, 35, 6||✅|
Yuzvendra Chahal vs Chennai Super Kings
Yuzvendra Chahal has been in brilliant form this season for Rajasthan. Chahal will play pivotal role to dismantle Chennai in this crucial game.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Wickets and Economy against Chennai Super Kings||Wickets, Economy in IPL||IPL performances at Jaipur||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|1-28, 0-41, 1-36, 2-27, 3-27||15 Matches, 18 Wickets & Economy 6.88||178 Wickets & 7.64 Economy||0-41, 2-17, 0-26||✅|
CSK Playing 11
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Devon Conway
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Moeen Ali
- Ambati Rayudu/Akash Singh
- Shivam Dube
- Ravindra Jadeja
- MS Dhoni (C)(WK)
- Tushar Deshpande
- Maheesh Theekshana
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Chennai Super Kings are in red hot form this season, they’ve won three on the trot now.
- Chennai Super Kings annihilated Kolkata Knight Riders at their backyard.
- Ajinkya Rahane’s form has helped Chennai immensely to do well with the bat so far.
- CSK will either start with Ambati Rayudu/Akash Singh depending on the outcome of the toss. Rayudu will start if they bat first and Singh will make it to the playing 11 if they bowl first. The player not starting will be the impact player.
- Sisanda Magala and Deepak Chahar are injured and will miss a few more games.
- Ben Stokes has recovered from his injury. However, the Englishman is expected to not play as CSK might not want to rush him.
Devon Conway vs Rajasthan Royals
Devon Conway is going through a purple patch in IPL, he’s notched up his fourth consecutive IPL fifty and on his way to pick up that Orange cap at some point.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs & Average against Rajasthan Royals||Runs & Average in IPL||IPL 2023 Matches, Runs & Average||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|56, 77*, 83, 50, 0||2 Matches, 50 Runs & 33.00 Average||566 & 47.17 Average||7 Matches, 314 Runs & 52.33 Average||✅|
Maheesh Theekshana vs Rajasthan Royals
Maheesh Theekshana has been doing so well with Chennai for the amount time he’s been with this franchise. Theekshana is the go to guy for Dhoni, he comes into bowl in powerplays and strikes more often.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Wickets, Economy against Rajasthan Royals||Wickets & Economy in IPL||IPL 2023 Matches & Wickets||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|2-32, 1-27, 1-41, 0-42, 1-22||1 Matches, 0 Wickets & 10.50 Economy||16 Wickets & 7.90 Economy||4 Matches & 4 Wickets||❌|
Who will win Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings match?
- Both these teams have met 27 times, Chennai Super Kings have been dominant as they’ve won 15 times whereas Rajasthan Royals have won 12 times.
- Chennai Super Kings are surely favourites to win this game as well, they have all the firepower in the batting. The bowling has been brilliant too.
- With three games on the trot, Chennai are looking to make it four in four now.
- Rajasthan Royals after staying at the top of the table, they’ve lost two in a row and will be eying to get back to winning ways.
According to the Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings today match prediction, Chennai Super Kings are expected to get over the line and win this RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction.
RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Devon Conway
Batters: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ajinkya Rahane
All-rounders: Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult, Maheesh Theekshana
RR vs CSK Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Trent Boult, Sanju Samson
For Grand League: Devon Conway, Yuzvendra Chahal
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News