SA vs NED Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 SA Playing 11, NED Playing 11 South Africa vs Netherlands Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 6, 2022 6:08 am IST
SA vs NED Dream 11 Prediction: The Match 40 of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 is scheduled to be played between South Africa and Netherlands at the Adelaide Oval in Adelaide on 6 November, 2022 (Sunday). South Africa will be eyeing for a strong fightback after their disappointing 33-run loss at the hands of Pakistan during their most recent game of the tournament. On the other hand, Netherlands picked up a brilliant 5-wicket victory against Zimbabwe in their last encounter.
SA vs NED Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 40, South Africa vs Netherlands
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 6 November, 2022
Time: 5:30 AM IST
Ground: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch South Africa vs Netherlands Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
South Africa vs Netherlands Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Adelaide Oval are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers at Adelaide normally offers a balanced track especially with the overcast weather around and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
SA (recent last): L W W NR W
NED (recent last): W L L L L
SA Playing 11
1. Quinton de Kock (wk)
2. Temba Bavuma (C)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Aiden Markram
5. David Miller
6. Heinrich Klaasen
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Keshav Maharaj
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Lungi Ngidi
11. Anrich Nortje
- There are no major injury problems in the South Africa camp.
- Temba Bavuma will be the captain.
- Quinton de Kock will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, David Miller and Aiden Markram will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi and Wayne Parnell will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Quinton de Kock Stats in T20I
For South Africa, opening batter Quinton de Kock will be a key player to watch out for in this edition of the ICC T20 World Cup. Quinton de Kock smashed a brilliant knock of 63 runs off only 38 balls during the last game against Bangladesh.
|76||2143||136.35||14||0, 1, 63, 47*, 68, 69, 1, 0, 15|
Rilee Rossouw Stats in T20I
South Africa’s Rilee Rossouw has been in an incredible form off late in the shorter format of the game. Rilee Rossouw smashed a brilliant century in the game against Bangladesh at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
|25||674||157.68||3/2||7, 0, 109, 54*, 100*|
NED Playing 11
1. Max O’Dowd
2. Stephan Myburgh
3. Bas de Leede
4. Tom Cooper
5. Colin Ackermann
6. Scott Edwards (C & wk)
7. Logan van Beek
8. Roelof van der Merwe
9. Brandon Glover
10. Fred Klaassen
11. Paul van Meekeren
- All the players were available for selection and there are no injury issues in the Netherlands camp.
- Scott Edwards will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Max O’Dowd, Tom Cooper, Roelof van der Merwe, Bas de Leede and Colin Ackermann will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Brandon Glover, Fred Klaassen, Logan van Beek and Paul van Meekeren will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Max O’Dowd Stats in T20I
For Netherlands, Max O’Dowd looked in a fine touch during the last game against Zimbabwe earlier in this tournament. Max O’Dowd played an impressive knock of 52 runs off 47 balls that consisted of 8 fours and 1 six.
|57||1560||123.83||11/1||52, 8, 16, 8, 71*, 35, 23, 43, 3|
Colin Ackermann Stats in T20I
Netherlands’ Colin Ackermann will be aiming to contribute well with the bat in this match against South Africa. Colin Ackermann scored a run-a-ball 27 against Pakistan.
|21||424||1||7||1, 27, 17, 62, 0, 0|
Who will win South Africa vs Netherlands today match?
- South Africa have witnessed as many as 3 victories and only a single T20I loss in the recent while.
- The Netherlands side have managed to win just one game out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
According to the South Africa vs Netherlands today match prediction, South Africa are the favourites to win this match.
SA vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Quinton de Kock
BATTERS: Max O’Dowd, Aiden Markram, Rilee Rossouw, Temba Bavuma
ALL-ROUNDERS: Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, Wayne Parnell
BOWLERS: Paul van Meekeren, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje
Who should be the captain of your SA vs NED Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Quinton de Kock, Max O’Dowd.
For Grand League: Rilee Rossouw, Lungi Ngidi.