SA vs NED Dream11 Prediction: 2nd ODI Match, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for South Africa vs Netherlands Dream11 Team
Updated on: Mar 30, 2023 11:14 pm IST
South Africa will be taking on the Netherlands in the rescheduled second ODI match on 31 March, 2023 (Friday) at the Willowmoore Park in Benoni. The South Africa team recently levelled a three-match ODI series by 1-1 margin against West Indies at home. The Proteas desperately need to win these two ODI matches against Netherlands part of the ODI World Cup Super League in order to directly qualify for the 50-overs ICC World Cup 2023. On the other hand, Netherlands did manage to upset South Africa in the 2022 T20 World Cup encounter and they will want to take a lot of confidence from that win.
SA vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
2nd ODI, South Africa vs Netherlands
South Africa vs Netherlands ODI
31 March, 2023 @ 4:30 PM IST
Willowmoore Park, Benoni
Where to Watch SA vs NED Live?
Watch South Africa vs Netherlands 2nd ODI Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ HotStar app.
Willowmoore Park Pitch Report
The Willowmoore Park pitch is known for providing favorable conditions for bowlers in white-ball cricket, with an average first innings score below 200. However, if the Proteas get the opportunity to bat first on Friday, it is expected that they will be able to achieve a high total in the SA vs NED match.
Team Form Guide:
SA (recent last): W L NR L W
NED (recent last): L L W L L
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
SA Playing 11
1. Quinton de Kock (wk)
2. Temba Bavuma (C)
3. Rassie van der Dussen
4. Aiden Markram
5. David Miller
6. Heinrich Klaasen
7. Marco Jansen
8. Wayne Parnell
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Tabraiz Shamsi
11. Anrich Nortje
- There are no major injury problems in the South Africa squad.
- The likes of Lungi Ngidi, Bjorn Fortuin, Sisanda Magala and Reeza Hendricks will most likely warm the bench.
- Temba Bavuma will be the captain.
- Quinton de Kock will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, David Miller and Heinrich Klaasen will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The likes of Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi and Marco Jansen will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
NED Playing 11
1. Vikramjit Singh
2. Max O’Dowd
3. Musa Ahmed
4. Colin Ackermann
5. Tom Cooper
6. Scott Edwards (C & wk)
7. Roelof van der Merwe
8. Fred Klaasen
9. Shariz Ahmed
10. Teja Nidamanuru
11. Paul van Meekeren
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Netherlands.
- Scott Edwards will captain the side and also be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Vikramjit Singh, Max O’Dowd, Tom Cooper, Musa Ahmed, Scott Edwards and Colin Ackermann to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Fred Klaasen, Shariz Ahmed, Paul van Meekeren and Teja Nidamanuru will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Who will score most runs in SA vs NED 2nd ODI?
South Africa’s experienced wicket-keeper batsman Quinton de Kock has been a consistent run-getter for his national team in both the white-ball formats. Quinton has scored more than 5900 runs from 138 ODI matches at an average of over 45.41.
|138||5949||45.41||29/17||48, 31, 37, 6, 5|
Who will pick most wickets in SA vs NED 2nd ODI?
South Africa’s speedster Anrich Nortje has the ability to pick wickets at regular intervals in 50-overs cricket. Nortje has taken as many as 34 wickets from 19 matches at an economy of less than 6.
|19||34||25.71||5.84||2/64, 4/62, 0/15, 0/60, 2/53|
Who will be the X-factor in SA vs NED 2nd ODI?
Netherlands’ Max O’Dowd has an impressive record in ODI cricket and looked in a fine form during the last ODI series against Zimbabwe. O’Dowd played a brilliant knock of 81 runs in the second ODI against Zimbabwe.
|23||794||37.81||8||38, 81, 20, 3, 1|
Who will win South Africa vs Netherlands match?
- South Africa have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season. ‘
- The Netherlands team have witnessed a total of 4 losses and only a single ODI victory in the recent while.
According to the South Africa vs Netherlands today match prediction, South Africa are the favourites to win this SA vs NED Dream11 Prediction.
SA vs NED Dream11 Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Quinton de Kock
BATTERS: David Miller, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma, Max O’Dowd
ALL-ROUNDERS: Colin Ackermann, Aiden Markram, Roelof van der Merwe
BOWLERS: Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Paul van Meekeren
SA vs NED Dream11 Captain and Vice Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Quinton de Kock, Max O’Dowd.
For Grand League: Temba Bavuma, Anrich Nortje.
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News