SA vs ZIM Dream11 Team | South Africa vs Zimbabwe | One-Day Series
SA vs ZIM Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein, October 03 at 04:30 PM IST
The next-door neighbours were not able to possess any challenge whatsoever to the mighty South Africans as the tussle between the two teams in the first ODI turned out to be a one-way traffic which saw the hosts taking down Zimbabwe by 5 wickets.
Proteas skipper JP Duminy won the toss and decided to field first, his decision soon paid dividends when the swashbuckling opener Solomon Mire was dismissed for a duck in the third over by Lungisani Ngidi and they were further reduced to 53-5 in 19.2 overs. Elton Chigumbura(27) and skipper Hamilton Masakadza(25) tried to steady the ship with their individual scores but the scoreline wasn’t enough for them to stop the Proteas cruising from a 5 wicket win.
With this win, Proteas go 1-0 up in the 3 match ODI series, with next match scheduled to take place at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein the Proteas would be eyeing to seal the series and take an unassailable lead in the series.
SA vs ZIM Team News
- Much anticipated return of Dale Steyn was delayed as he wasn’t featured in the last playing XI, he might play the next game.
- Proteas skipper Faf du Plessis has been ruled out of the series as he is recuperating his finger injury.
SA vs ZIM Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for South Africa vs Zimbabwe clash.
South Africa Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Henrich Klaasen
Batsmen: Aiden Markram, Reeza Henricks, Christain Jonker, Dean Elgar
All-rounders: JP Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Willem Mulder
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir (Doubt: Dale Steyn, Tabraiz Shamsi)
Zimbabwe Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Brendan Taylor
Batsmen: Hamilton Masakadza(c), Elton Chigumbura, Peter Moore, Craig Ervine
All-rounders: Soloman Mire, Sean Williams
Bowlers: Brendon Mavuta, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis, Wellington Masakadza
SA vs ZIM Squads
South Africa: Faf du Plessis (c), Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Lungisani Ngidi, Wiaan Mulder, JP Duminy, Christiaan Jonker, Heinrich Klaasen(wk), Aiden Markram, Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn, Khaya Zondo, Dean Elgar, Reeza Hendricks
Zimbabwe: Hamilton Masakadza (c), Brandon Mavuta, Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Donald Tiripano, Richard Ngarava, Peter Moor, Elton Chigumbura, Brendan Taylor, Ryan Murray, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatar, Kyle Jarvis, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Solomon Mire.
- You can choose either of the two keepers, as both Brendan Taylor and Heinrich Klaasen are capable enough to produce a good show.
- Among the batsmen, you can go for Aiden Markram who gave a good start in the previous match, you can also go for Hamilton Masakadza and Elton Chigumbura who played an important hand in the last game. You can also
- JP Duminy, Wiaan Mulder are the best choices in this category. JP plays an important role with both bat and ball in this line-up, while Wiaan is a budding talent and is capable of bowling in tandem with the premier pacers. Solomon is the aggressor in Zimbabwe’s line-up whose big-hitting skills are vital for the team.
- Among the bowlers Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi are the best picks, you can also go for Wellington Masakadza who ended-up with 2 wickets in the previous encounter.
Our Captain and Vice Captain picks
The players who can help you gain some extra bits Hamilton Masakadza, JP Duminy, Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada and Brendan Taylor.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
SA vs ZIM Dream11 Team
Note: This SA vs ZIM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis SA vs ZIM team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the SA vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.