SA-W vs BPXI-W Dream11 Preview:
Host Board President’s XI will take on South Africa Women in the 1st unofficial warm-up match at the Lalabhai Contractor Stadium, Surat on Friday.
After two warm-up T20 games, India will next face South Africa in five-match T20I series and three-match ODI series.
The T20I series between the two countries will begin from September 24. Let me tell you, T20Is will be played in Surat whereas all three ODIs will take place in Baroda.
The match is set to begin at 10:00 AM IST.
SA-W vs BPXI-W, 1st Warm-up game, South Africa Women tour of India, 2019
Lalabhai Contractor Stadium, Surat
20th Sept 2019, 10:00 AM IST
SA-W vs BPXI-W fantasy Team News:
South Africa Women:
- Sune Luus will lead the African side as regular skipper Dane van Niekerk unavailable due to an injury.
- Marizanne Kapp isn’t available and will be joining the team for the ODI series.
- Ayabonga Khaka returns to the squad after being out of action for over a year due to shoulder surgery.
- Trisha Chetty is even back after suffering a back injury.
- Uncapped left-arm spinner Nonkululeko Mlaba has been named in both the squad.
Board President’s XI:
- All-India Women’s Selection Committee have announced squad for Board President’s XI for two warm-up matches against South Africa Women.
- Sushma Verma will be leading the side.
- The 15-year-old Shafali was named in the Indian women’s team for the T20 series against South Africa.
- Pooja Vastrakar, who was out due to ACL injury and then rehab, also makes her comeback though only in the shortest format.
- Pacer Mansi Joshi makes a comeback to the shorter format after missing out against England.
- left-arm spinner Ekta Bisht, middle-order batter Bharti Fulmali and uncapped left-arm pacer Komal Zanzad miss out from the squad.
Sune Luus (c), Anneke Bosch, Tazmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Shabnim Ismail, Sinalo Jafta, Ayabonga Khaka, Lara Goodall, Lizelle Lee, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase, Mignon van der Merwe, Lara Wolvaardt
Sushma Verma (captain & wicket-keeper), Devika Vaidya (vice-captain), Vanitha VR, Shafali Verma, Priya Punia, Jasia Aktar, MD Thirushkamini, Madhuri Mehta, Tarannum Pathan, Sushree Dibyadarshini, Tanuja Kanwar, Bharti Fulmali, Mansi Joshi, Renuka Singh, Pooja Vastrakar
SA-W vs BPXI-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
Key Players: (T20 Stat)
- Sune Luus – 539 runs – 42 innings – 18.58 average-40 wickets – 5/8 best figure – 6.24 economy
- Nadine de Klerk – 169 runs – 9 innings – 42.25 average – 37* Highest score – 6 wickets – 3/27 best figure
- Shabnim Ismail – 85 wickets – 79 innings – 5/30 best figure – 5.82 economy
- L Lee – 1358 runs – 62 innings – 75* best score – 25.14 average
- P Vastrakar – 85 runs – 6 innings – 28.33 average – 12 wickets – 3/6 best figure- 6.72 economy
- T Kunwar bagged two wickets against ENG Women in Feb 2019. She can be fruitful.
- S Verma – 47 runs – 3 innings – 114-63 strike rate – Women’s T20 challenge
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.