SAU vs MP Dream11 Prediction Vijay Hazare Trophy | SAU vs MP Team News, Playing 11
SAU vs MP DREAM11 TEAM | Saurashtra vs Madhya Pradesh | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
SAU vs MP Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Palam A Stadium, Delhi, September 26 at 09:00 AM
Next up is the Elite Group B match between Saurashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Both teams have played three games so far which means this will be the fourth match for the two sides.
Saurashtra started off with a bang after defeating UP by 25 runs thanks to a dominant opening stand between Robin Uthappa and Sheldon Jackson who together stitched a 194 runs stand. Sheldon got past hundred in the process while Robin felt 3 short of a much deserving ton.
The following game against the current table-toppers Delhi was a disappointing one for them as they lost the affair by 5 wickets. Their following game against Hyderabad turned out to be a blunder as the one-sided affair was easily clinched by Saurashtra by 7 wickets (VJD Method).
Madhya Pradesh have a different story though as they are still looking to break the shackles to get going after losing 2 on the trot against Hyderabad and Chhattisgarh while their previous fixture against Kerala was abandoned without a ball being bowled. With 2 losses they find themselves
Read on for SAU vs MP Dream11 Team News and Saurashtra vs Madhya Pradesh playing 11.
SAU vs MP Team News
- Saurashtra will be without the services of Ravindra Jadeja as he is on national duty.
- After two losses, Madhya Pradesh might look for some changes in their eleven and look to bring in the experienced cog Naman Ojha.
SAU vs MP Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Saurashtra vs Madhya Pradesh clash
Saurashtra Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Sheldon Jackson
Batsmen: Cheteshwar Pujara, Robin Uthappa, Sheldon Jackson, Samarth Vyas (Doubt: Jaydev Shah)
All-rounder: Aarpit Vasavada, Prerak Mankad
Bowlers: Jaydev Undakat, Shaurya Sanandia, Dharmendrasinh Jadeja, Yuvraj Chudasama
Madhya Pradesh Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Naman Ojha(c)
Batsmen: Rajat Patidar, Anshul Tripathi, Aryaman Birla
All-rounder: Rameez Khan, Saransh Jain, Shubham Sharma
Bowlers: Ishwar Pandey, Mihir Hirwani, Avesh Khan, Puneet Datey
SAU vs MP Squads
Madhya Pradesh: Naman Ojha(wk/c), Shubham Sharma, Rameez Khan, Puneet Datey, Rajat Patidar, Ishwar Pandey, Avesh Khan, Saransh Jain, Mihir Hirwani, Venkatesh Iyer, Anshul Tripathi, Aryaman Birla, Ajay Rohera (wk), Ankit Kushwah
Saurashtra: Jaydev Shah(c), Cheteshwar Pujara, Sheldon Jackson (wk), Chirag Jani, Robin Uthappa, Kamlesh Makvana, Hardik Rathod, Ravindra Jadeja, Shaurya Sanandia, Aarpit Vasavada, Dharmendrasinh Jadeja, Yuvraj Chudasama, Jaydev Unadkat, Agnivesh Ayachi, Avi Barot(wk), Samarth Vyas, Prerak Mankad
- A century and a 60+ score, Sheldon Jackson is in a sublime touch, therefore he will be the best selection for the wicket-keeper slot in your fantasy eleven.
- Among the batsmen, you can pick Robin Uthappa, Cheteshwar Pujara. Both have got fifties to their name and are looking good enough to score big runs. You can also go for Anshul Tripathi who got 59 in a losing cause against Chhattisgarh.
- Among the all-rounders, Aarpit Vesavada and Saransh Jain are the best picks. Both are capable of producing goods with their all-round game.
- Ishwar Pandey who got a 4-fer against Chhatisgarh should be a good choice for your fantasy eleven along with Jaydev Unadkat who is a real experience holder at this level and has got 9 wickets from 3 games so far.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you to double your points are Jaydev Unadkat, Robin Uthappa, Sheldon Jackson etc.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
SAU vs MP Dream11 Team
Note: This SAU vs MP Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis SAU vs MP team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the SAU vs MP Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.