SAU vs WAU DREAM11 TEAM | South Australia vs Western Australia | JLT Cup 2018
SAU vs WAU Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
WACA Ground, Perth, September 22 at 11:30 AM
In the 5th match of Australia domestic JLT cup, defending champions Western Australia will take on South Australia at the Western Australia Cricket Association in Perth
Western Australia were clinical in their opening game as they drubbed Victoria very comfortably by 65 runs. On the other hand, South Australia were at the top of their game against New South Wales and registered a formidable win by 7 wickets.
This would be a repeat of last year’s final where Western Australia reigned supreme on the finals day by defeating South Australia by 6 wickets to clinch the title. This time though, the hero of the final Mitchell Marsh won’t be playing due to national commitments but this side still possesses some breathtaking talent.
Pitch Conditions: 180 has been the average score in this edition of JLT cup at the WACA which means bowlers have done really well and are expected to cherish the conditions once again.
Read on for SAU vs WAU Dream11 Team News and South Australia vs Western Australia Warriors playing 11.
SAU vs WAU Team News
- Daniel Worrall who missed the last game due to injury is expected to be sidelined for this match as well.
- Both teams won their last encounter which means they won’t tinker with their eleven.
SAU vs WAU Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for South Australia vs West Australia clash
South Australia Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Jake Weatherald, Alex Ross, Jake Lehmann(c), Callum Ferguson
All-rounder: Tom Cooper, Cameron Valente
Bowlers: Joe Mennie, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Chad Sayers
Western Australia Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Josh Inglis
Batsmen: Ashton Turner(c), Josh Phillipe, Hilton Cartwright, Jonathan Wells, Sam Whiteman
All-rounder: Ashton Agar, Cameron Green
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Joel Paris (Doubt: Nathan Coulter Nile)
SAU vs WAU Squads
South Australia: Jake Lehmann(c), Tom Cooper, Luke Robins, Alex Ross, Chadd Sayers, Callum Ferguson, Jake Weatherald, Luke Robins, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey, Joe Mennie, Nick Winter, Harry Nielsen, Cameron Valente, Kane Richardson
West Australia: Ashton Turner (c), Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Hilton Cartwright, Josh Inglis, Matt Kelly, Joel Paris, Jhye Richardson, Jonathan Wells, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Josh Philippe, Cameron Green
- Both the keepers have the same sort of batting prowess, therefore you can choose either Alex Carey or Josh Inglis in your fantasy eleven.
- In the batting department, there are some sure shot selections like Jake Weatherald who scored a brilliant unbeaten 106 and Ashton Turner who scored a quickfire 70 off 55 balls down the order. You can also go for Callum Ferguson and Jake Lehmann who made an important 87 in the last game.
- Among the all-rounders, Cameron Green who made a worthy contribution with both bat and ball in the last match is a good choice along with Ashton Agar whose left-arm spin is really very handy.
- WACA’s pitch has assisted the bowlers really well this year so, we would suggest you to pick Adam Zampa who got a 3-fer in the last game along with Andrew Tye who is a very important selection when it comes to limited overs bowling.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you double your points are Jake Weatherald, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye. You can select any of these for your captain and vice-captain choice.
SAU vs WAU Dream11 Team
Note: This SAU vs WAU Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis SAU vs WAU team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the SAU vs WAU Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.