SCO vs PAK Dream11 Prediction 2nd T20 Match | Scotland vs Pakistan Playing 11
SCO vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
SCO vs PAK Match Prediction Tips | Scotland vs Pakistan Who will win Today Match
Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh, June 13 at 8:30 PM IST
Scotland had a heroic show when they defeated Scotland by 6 runs and registered their first ODI win ever against them. But fortunes were not the same for the Scottish side as they were hammered by 48 runs against the number one T20 side in the world in the first match of the series.
Pakistan had all their columns tick in the last match and they put up a terrific show to showcase their potential as the number one side.
Pitch and conditions: The Grange Cricket Club’s pitch was acting slow in the later half of the match to which the spinners made merry. However, a batting strip is expected again with some aid to the spinners.
Last T20I result: Pakistan 201/4, Scotland 156/6 (Pak won by 48 runs)
Read on for SCO vs PAK Dream11 Team News and Scotland vs Pakistan playing11.
SCO vs PAK Team News
- Pakistan has done well in the last game and no changes are expected from them.
- Kyle Coetzer’s side has to put up a good show against the number one T20 side.
- Michael Leask can be the game changer for Scotland.
SCO vs PAK Playing 11
Speaking of the SCO vs PAK Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Scotland playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Mathew Cross
Batsmen: George Munsey (Doubt: Craig Wallace), Kyle Coetzer, Calum MacLeod,
All-rounders: Dylan Budge, Richie Berrington, Michael Leask
Bowlers: Alasdair Evans, Safyaan Sharif, Mark Watt, Hamza Tahir (Doubt: Stu Whittingham)
Pakistan playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Sarfraz Khan
Batsmen: Ahmed Shehzad, Hussain Talat (Doubt: Haris Sohail), Fakhar Zaman, Asif Ali, Shoaib Malik
All-rounders: Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf
Bowlers: Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan ali, Mohammad Amir
SCO vs PAK Squads
Scotland: Kyle Coetzer(c), Richie berrington, Dylan Budge, Alasdair Evans, Mathew Cross, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Hamza Tahir, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Mark Watt, Bradley Wheal, Stu Whittingham
Pakistan: Sarfraz Khan (captain), Fakhar Zaman, Ahmed Shehzad, Haris Sohail, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Hussain Tallat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir, Hassan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Shinwari, Shaheen Shah Afridi
SCO vs PAK Key Players
- Calum MacLeod has been in fine touch along with the skipper Kyle Coetzer.
- Richie Berrington and Michael Leask are two terrific all-rounders.
- The batting form of Pakistan has been good in T20Is as they are the only team to score 5 consecutive 180+ scores batting first in T20I.
- Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Ahmed Shehzad can turn the match any time with their hard hitting skills.
- Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir and Shadab Khan are the bowlers to be relied.
Note: This SCO vs PAK Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Scotland vs Pakistan team news.
SCO vs PAK Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Scotland vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.