SL Playing 11 for India vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 11, 2023 9:45 am IST
Sri Lanka Playing 11: Sri Lanka fought well courtesy a brilliant century from their skipper in the first ODI. Dasun Shanaka goes from strength to strength while playing against India. He would need some more discipline from his bowlers and fielders in the field and the result could have been different in the first match. All is not lost for them and they made a comeback in the T20I series by winning the 2nd match after losing the first game.
Sri Lanka playing 11 team news
- The only change that is anticipated is Lahiru Kumara could play ahead of Dilshan Madushanka who got injured in the first match.
- The rest of the team is expected to remain the same for Sri Lanka.
SL Playing 11
1. Pathum Nissanka
2. Avishka Fernando
3. Kusal Mendis
4. Dhananjaya de Silva
5. Charith Asalanka
6. Dasun Shanaka
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Chamika Karunaratne
9. Dunith Wellallage
10. Dilshan Madushanka/Lahiru Kumara
11. Kasun Rajitha
Sri Lanka squad
Dasun Shanaka, Pathun Nissanka, Avishka Fernando, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Kusal Mendis, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Ashen Bandara, Maheesh Theekshana, Jeffrey Vandersay, Chamika Karunaratne, Dilshan Madushanka, Kasun Rajitha, Nuwanidu Fernando, Dunith Wellallage, Pramod Madushan, Lahiru Kumara
India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Sri Lanka
- Kasun Rajitha did go for runs in the first match but he was their highest wicket taker in that game. He is in very good form.
|ODIs||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures||Last 5 bowling figures|
|14||20||33||6||3/31||3/88, 3/60, 3/31, 1/56, 1/53|
- Wanindu Hasaranga bowled economically without picking any wicket in the first match. He is a good option for vice captain in grand leagues.
|ODIs||Runs||Strike rate||Highest score||Wickets||Economy rate||Average||Last 5 bowling figures|
|35||688||106||80||39||5||34||0/67, 2/67, 1/39, 2/42, 1/52|
- Pathum Nissanka as predicted before the first match was the 2nd best batsman for Sri Lanka. He is a good option for captain in small leagues from Sri Lanka.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Last 5 scores|
|21||649||32||80||137||72, 35, 3*, 85, 2|