SL vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 27, 2022 2:09 pm IST
SL vs AFG Dream11 Prediction: Sri Lanka will be locking horns with Afghanistan in the second ODI game on 27 November, 2022 (Sunday) at the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium in Pallekele. The visiting Afghanistan team will surely be feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming into this match on the back of a pretty convincing 60-run victory against Sri Lanka in the opening ODI encounter. This was Afghanistan’s first-ever ODI win over Sri Lanka and the visitors have now taken a 1-0 lead in the three-match series. On the other hand, Sri Lanka will be looking forward to comeback with an improved performance.
SL vs AFG Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd ODI, Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan ODI
27 November 2022 @ 2:30 PM IST
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele
Where to Watch Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Live on ICC.tv
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Pitch Report
The wicket at the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium is expected to offer a competitive wicket as has been the case in the first ODI encounter. There will be enough assistance for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. There will be help for the spinners and batting first will be the safe option on this track.
Team Form Guide:
SL (recent last): L L W W W
AFG (recent last): W W W W W
SL Playing 11
1. Pathum Nissanka
2. Kusal Mendis
3. Charith Asalanka
4. Dhananjaya de Silva
5. Dinesh Chandimal
6. Dasun Shanaka
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Dhananjaya Lakshan
9. Lahiru Kumara
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Kasun Rajitha
- There are no major injury problems in the Sri Lanka camp.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the previous loss.
- Dasun Shanaka will captain the team.
- Kusal Mendis will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva and Charith Asalanka to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara and Kasun Rajitha will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
AFG Playing 11
1. Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
2. Ibrahim Zadran
3. Hashmatullah Shahidi (C)
4. Rahmat Shah
5. Najibullah Zadran
6. Mohammad Nabi
7. Gulbadin Naib
8. Rashid Khan
9. Fazalhaq Farooqi
10. Mujeeb Ur Rahman
11. Yamin Ahmadzai
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Afghanistan.
- They are very much likely to go ahead with the same playing combination.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi will be the captain.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmat Shah and Najibullah Zadran will have to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Rashid Khan, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Gulbadin Naib will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in SL vs AFG 2nd ODI?
Afghanistan opener Ibrahim Zadran batted amazingly well in the first ODI against Sri Lanka. Ibrahim Zadran notched up a wonderful innings of 106 runs that included as many as 11 boundaries.
|6||260||52||2||106, 8, 120, 5, 19|
Who will pick most wickets in SL vs AFG 2nd ODI?
Sri Lanka’s Wanindu Hasaranga has been an important wicket-taking bowler for the national side in white-ball cricket. Wanindu Hasaranga ended up taking two crucial wickets during the previous game.
|32||36||5.09||35.55||2/42, 1/52, 4/58, 2/32, 1/63, 1/52|
Who will be the X-factor in SL vs AFG 1st ODI?
Afghanistan’s leg-spinner Rashid Khan will be a key player to watch out for in this first ODI against Sri Lanka. Rashid Khan has taken as many as 159 ODI wickets at a brilliant economy of less than 5.
|84||159||4.16||18.65||1/40, 3/31, 2/56, 2/39, 3/37, 1/54|
Who will win Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Today match?
- Sri Lanka have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- The Afghanistan team have witnessed a total of 5 back-to-back ODI victories in the recent while.
- During the most recent ODI game between these two teams, Afghanistan registered an impressive 60-run win over Sri Lanka.
According to the Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan today match prediction, Sri Lanka are the favourites to win this match.
SL vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, Rahmanullah Gurbaz
BATTERS: Pathum Nissanka, Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran
ALL-ROUNDERS: Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga
BOWLERS: Rashid Khan, Maheesh Theekshana, Fazalhaq Farooqi
Who should be the captain of your SL vs AFG Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Ibrahim Zadran, Pathum Nissanka.
For Grand League: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Wanindu Hasaranga.