SL vs HT Dream11 Match Prediction | Shivamogga Lions vs Hubli Tigers | Karnataka Premier League
SL vs HT Karnataka T20| SL vs HT KPL 2018
KSCA Hubli Cricket Ground, Hubli, 19 August at 6:30 PM IST
M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore is done of hosting this edition of KPL matches and for the next match, the caravan of Karnataka Premier League will move 412 km away from Bangalore to Hubli where the fourth match of the competition between the home side Hubli Tigers and Shivamogga Lions will be played.
This would be the first appearance for Shivamogga Lions in this edition of KPL and the semi-finalist of last year will look to put one step ahead and better their performance this year. Aniruddha A Joshi will be leading the Shivamogga Lions which is filled with some impeccable talent and is confident of a good show from his side this time as well.
Hubli Tigers started off their campaign with a bang after registering a comfortable 4 wicket win over Bijapur Bulls in a low scoring affair. Mahesh Patel’s 3 for 16 ruined the batting line-up of the Bulls as they were only able to manage 128 runs from the allocated 20 overs.
The chase saw some hiccups in the middle but Mohammad Taha’s belligerent 62 off 50 deliveries made the chase easy for the Tigers as they chased down the target with 7 deliveries to spare. With home conditions in their favour, Hubli Tigers will look to make a mark in their first home game.
Read on for SL vs HT Dream11 Team News and India A vs India B playing 11.
SL vs HT Team News
- Hubli Tigers won’t look to tinker with their eleven after registering a comprehensive victory in their opening game against Bijapur Bulls.
- Hubli Tigers Mayank Agarwal won’t be available for this match as he is set to feature in the quadrangular ‘A’ series.
- Shivamogga Lions will look to field in their best possible eleven for this game.
SL vs HT Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides can line-up in Shivamogga Lions vs Hubli Tigers clash.
Shivamogga Lions Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: BR Sharath
Batsmen: Aniruddha Joshi(c), Rongsen Jonathan, Liyan Khan, Nishanth Shekhawat
All-rounder: Kishore Kamath, S Shivraj
Bowlers: Abhimanyu Mithun, Sarfaraz Ashraf, Syed Moinuddin, Aditya Somanna (Doubt: Abhilash Shetty, K Hoysala)
Hubli Tigers Playing 11(Probable):
Wicketkeeper: Nitin Bhille
Batsmen: Mohammad Taha, Sujith Gowda, Sunil Jain, Abhishek Reddy
All-rounder: R Vinay Kumar(c), Kranti Kumar, Mahesh Patel
Bowlers: Praveen Dubey, IG Anil, Darshan MB (Doubt: Rahul Naik)
SL vs HT Squads
Shivamogga Lions: Aniruddha Joshi (c), Rongsen Jonathan, Prithvi Shekawat, S S Shettennavar, Rohit K, Abilash Shetty, Sarfaraz Ashraf, Sharath BR (wk), Bharath Dhuri, Kishore Kamat, Syed Khaja Moinuddin, Nishant Shekhawat, Liyan Khan, Nihal Ullal (wk), K Hoysala, Srinivas Sharath, Aditya Somanna, Abhimanyu Mithun.
Hubli Tigers: Vinay Kumar (c), Abhishek Reddy, Kranthi Kumar, Abhishek Sakuja, Mohammed Taha, AM Kiran (wk), Anil I G, Praveen Dubey, Sunil Kumar Jain, Nitin Bhille, Darshan MB, Ram Sarikh Yadav, Suraj Seshadri, Sujit N Gowda, Shivraj S, Mahesh Patel, Rahul Naik, Vidyadhar Patil, Vidhwath Kaverappa.
SL vs HT Dream11 Key Players
- Skipper Aniruddha Joshi is one of the best batsmen in their ranks thus he will be a vital cog in this line-up.
- Kishore Kamath is capable of creating panic with both bat and ball, he will be a crucial aspect in this game.
- Opener Mohammad Taha who made rounds in the last edition of KPL has started off amazingly well in this season with a score of 62 to his name. He will be a crucial batsman of this team along with Abhishek Reddy and Sujith Gowda.
- Skipper Vinay Kumar will be crucial with the ball and leggie Mahesh Patel who bagged three in the last game will be looking to carry forward his good performance.
SL vs HT Dream11 Team
Note: This SL vs HT Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis SL vs HT team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the SL vs HT Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.