SL vs IND MPL Team Prediction, Supercontest Team Combinations
SL vs IND MPL Team Prediction
Before the curtains of the tournament fall for Sri Lanka, they will meet India for their last league match of the tournament. Sri Lanka stans a chance to salvage their pride before heading back home on Saturday in Leeds. In the last meeting between two sides, Sri Lanka chased down India’s 321/6 with seven wickets in hand in 2017 edition of ICC Champions Trophy. They would hope to replicate their last performance when they meet Men in blue for the 44th match of the ICC World’s Cup. India are currently seated on the second spot and they stand a chance to step into the semis as the top-ranked side of the tournament.
Also Read: Shaun Marsh ruled out World Cup 2019, replaced named
Leeds Pitch Report
A few months back, England scored a mammoth total of 351 against Pakistan in Headingly, Leeds. Although they failed to chase down 232 against Sri Lanka on the same ground, a high scoring affair could be on cards.
SL vs IND Team News
- It is a dead rubber for India as they have already sealed a spot in the semis. Hence, they are likely to test their bench strength in their final league match.
- Kasun Rajitha leaked 76 runs in his last match against Windies in his allotted 10 overs. He could make way for Suranga Lakmal.
Sri Lanka Expected XI
Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Matthews, Lahiru Thirimanne, Isuru Udana, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeffrey Vandersay, Kasun Rajitha, Laith Malinga
India Expected XI
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, MS Dhoni, Dinesh Karthik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal
SL vs IND Best MPL Team Prediction
- Rohit Sharma has notched up four centuries so far with his centuries coming in the last three matches. Against Bangladesh, he scored 104 runs at a strike rate of 113.04. He returned 66.5 fantasy points for last MPL Superteam.
- Although Hardik Pandya’s bat failed to do the talking in the last game, he has scored 127 runs in his last five outings and has taken 9 wickets for the team. For MPL Super team, he has scored 225.5 fantasy points so far.
- Virat Kohli has scored 308 runs in his last five outings which includes four half-centuries. He has returned 262.5 fantasy points for MPL super tea so far.
- Avishka Fernando scored a blistering century in the last match against Windies. In his last three outings, he has scored 183 runs for his side. He has Against Windies, he returned 64.5 fantasy points and has returned 115 fantasy points so far.
- Kusal Perera has scored 226 runs in his last five outings and he is one of the most consistent players for the side. In MPL Super Contest, he has returned 189 fantasy points with 86 of them coming in his last three innings.
SL vs IND MPL Supercontest Team
Best captain, vice-captain combinations:
- Rohit Sharma & Hardik Pandya
- Virat Kohli & Bumrah
- Avishka Fernando & Virat Kohli
- Kusal Perera & Hardik Pandya
- KL Rahul & K Perara
- Rohit Sharma & Virat Kohli