SL vs PAK Dream11 Match Prediction | 1st ODI | Pakistan vs Sri Lanka ODIs
Sri Lanka vs Pakistan 1st ODI Match Preview:
International cricket has finally returned to Pakistan after a gap of 10 years. As Pakistan cricket enters a new era under Misbah ul Haq’s stewardship, the onus now will be on the team to deliver in a big manner.
After a lot of early hesitation, Sri Lankan Cricket Board agreed to tour Pakistan. The bad memories of the last tour are still prevailing in the players’ mind, and senior players backed out of the tour sighting security concerns.
This tour would provide Sri Lanka an opportunity to check the mettle of their reserve resources and their capabilities to perform on the highest level.
Sri Lanka Tour of Pakistan 2019 – 1st ODI
Date: Friday, September 27th, 2019
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Head to Head (Last 5 Matches):
Sri Lanka: 00
Form Guide (Most Recent First):
Sri Lanka: WWWLW
Avg 1st inn score: 246
Avg 2nd inn score: 213
Highest Total: 374/4 (50 Ov) by IND vs HK
Lowest Total: 115/10 (38.2 Ov) by BAN vs PAK
Highest Chased: 310/4 (46.5 Ov) by IND vs SL
Lowest Defended: 170/6 (34 Ov) by WI vs PAK
It has been pouring down heavily in Karachi leading-up to the match, which means that there is a chance of a slight delay and a wet outfield could frustrate the fans. The pitch seems unprepared for the game, and the pacers will be benefited due to overcast conditions.
SL vs PAK Team News:
Sri Lanka Team News:
- 10 senior players pulled out of the series owing to the security reasons.
- Pace bowler Nuwan Pradeep could get a game due to the experience under his belt.
- Lahiru Thiramane, Danushka Gunatalika, and Avishka Fernando will take care of the top-order.
- Lakshan Sandakan is the only specialist spinner in the squad, and he is likely to play.
Pakistan Team News:
- The hosts will be without the services of their pace-sensation Shaheen Afridi, who’s out with a bout of dengue.
- Mohammad Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed and Mohammad Rizwan have returned to the Pakistan squad.
- Usman Shinwari could get a game to handle the pace bowling department alongside Mohammad Amir.
- Mohammad Hasnain is likely to be the third pacer to add some variety in the Pakistan bowling attack.
SL vs PAK Full Squads:
Sri Lanka Squad:
Lahiru Thirimanne (c), Oshada Fernando, Shehan Jayasuriya, Dasun Shanaka, Minod Bhanuka, Angelo Perera, Isuru Udana, Kasun Rajitha, Wanindu Hasaranga, Danushka Gunathilaka, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Avishka Fernando, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, and Lahiru Kumara.
Sarfaraz Ahmed (c), Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hasnain, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Babar Azam, Abid Ali, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Amir, Usman Khan Shinwari, and Wahab Riaz.
SL vs PAK Playing 11 (Probables):
Sri Lanka Playing 11:
Lahiru Thirimanne (C), Danushka Gunathilaka, Avishka Fernando, Sadeera Samarawickrama (WK), Oshada Fernando, Shehan Jayasuriya, Dasun Shanaka, Isuru Udana, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan, and Nuwan Pradeep.
Pakistan Playing 11:
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Sarfraz Ahmed (C & WK), Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Hasnain/Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, and Usman Shinwari.
SL vs PAK Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
Sri Lanka Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Captain Lahiru Thiramane has scored 3158 runs in his ODI career at an average of over 35.
- Danushka Gunatalika has scored 1102 runs in 35 innings of his young career. He has already notched up 8 fifties and 1 hundred in his career so far.
- Charismatic Avishka Fernando has started his ODI career brightly. He has scored 443 runs in 13 innings including 1 hundred. He also has maintained an impressive strike rate of 98.22
- Dasun Shanaka has registered 357 runs in 17 innings, and he also has picked up 10 wickets in 11 innings averaging 24.60
- Nuwan Pradeep has picked up 52 scalps in 38 innings at a healthy strike rate of 36.2
- Chinaman Lakshan Sandakan has picked up 17 wickets in his short career so far.
Pakistan Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Since his debut, Babar Azam has been a revelation for Pakistan. He is averaging more than fifty after 70 ODI innings, and he has scored 3213 runs in his career so far.
- Explosive opener Fakhar Zaman has scored 1828 runs in 44 innings for Pakistan. He is averaging 45.70, and he has maintained a strike rate of 96.21 in his ODI career.
- Pakistan has found a solid opener in Imam ul Haq. He has amassed 1692 runs in 36 innings at an average of 54.58
- Imad Wasim is a handy down-order batsman who can use the long handle to make most of the death overs. He has scored 940 runs in 38 innings at an average of 42.72 and a strike rate of 109.30. Imad Wasim has also picked up 41 wickets with the ball.
- Left-Arm pacer Mohammad Amir has picked up 77 scalps in 58 innings at an average of 30.24
- Leg-spinner Shadab Khan has clinched 56 wickets in 39 innings at an average of 29.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.