SL vs SA Dream11 Prediction
SL vs SA Match Prediction Tips | Sri Lanka vs South Africa Who Will Win Today Match
Pallekele International Stadium, Pallekele, Aug 05 at 10:00 AM IST
South Africa are 2-0 up now and are just 1 win away to clinch the series after underperforming against the same opposition in the Test series. Riding on a brilliant 87 from Quinton de Kock who was perfectly allied by skipper Faf du Plessis and Hashim Amla, the South African’s stood tall to clinch a much needed 6 wickets win.
The third ODI will be a do or die affair for the home side as they have to win this encounter anyhow to keep their hopes alive in the series. This match will be played at the Pallekele International Stadium where the home side has a decent record. The Sri Lankan spinners who were all over the South African batsman in the recently concluded test series have not found the perfect rhythm and are grudging to take wickets.
The Proteas look settled for one more win under their belt whereas the home side is really struggling to deliver a complete performance, the only concern for the Proteas is the form of their talented batsman and future skipper Aiden Markram who is really struggling to get going. He plodded in the Test series as well and his game is diminishing in the ODIs as well, but with the team performing well his personal form is not at all hindering the team’s fate but still, he has to overcome his woes sooner rather than later.
Read on for SL vs SA Dream11 Team News and Sri Lanka vs South Africa team news and playing 11.
SL vs SA Team News
- Sri Lanka might go for some changes as they are not looking settled.
- David Miller might get dropped as he has been underperforming while Heinrich Klassen could get a chance in this match.
- There are no injury concerns for either side as of now.
- Rain is expected in Pallekelle which might interrupt the game at some point.
SL vs SA Playing 11
Speaking of the SL vs SA Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Sri Lanka playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Niroshan Dickwella
Batsmen: Upul Tharanga, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Shehan Jayasuriya
All-rounders: Thisara Perera, Angelo Mathews(c)
Bowlers: Suranga Lakmal, Akila Dananjaya, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan (Doubt: Prabhat Jayasuriya)
South Africa playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Quinton de Kock
Batsmen: Faf du Plessis(c), Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, David Miller (Doubt: Heinrich Klassen)
All-rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Willem Mulder
Bowlers: Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi
SL vs SA Squads
Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews(c), Upul Tharanga, Kusal Mendis, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Kusal Perera, Suranga Lakmal, Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha, Dhananjaya de Silva, Niroshan Dickwella(wk), Prabath Jayasuriya, Lakshan Sandakan, Shehan Jayasuriya, Akila Dananjaya.
South Africa: Faf du Plessis(c), Hashim Amla, Quinton de Kock(wk), Jean-Paul Duminy, Heinrich Klaasen, Reeza Hendricks, Keshav Maharaj,David Miller, Willem Mulder, Aiden Markram, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Junior Dala.
SL vs SA Key Players
- Niroshan Dickwella was tremendous in the last match with 69 runs to his name while skipper Angelo Mathews also showed his class with an unbeaten 79.
- Akila Dananajaya has bagged 7 wickets so far and will be the key bowler for SL once again.
- On the batting front for Proteas, the impetus would be on Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis and Quinton de Kock.
- Lungi Ngidi and Andile Phelukwayo took 3 wickets each in the last game, whereas, Kagiso Rabada and left arm chinaman Tabraiz Shamsi scalped 4 each in the first ODI.
Note: This SL vs SA Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Sri Lanka vs South Africa team news.
SL vs SA Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Sri Lanka vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news and fantasy predictions, visit IndiaFantasy.com