SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team | Sri Lanka Women vs India Women
Sri Lanka Women vs India Women Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Galle International Stadium, Galle, 11 September 2018 at 10:00 AM Local
Sri Lanka women would be welcoming the Indian Eve’s for a proposed 3 ODI and 5 T20I series. And to start off, a 3 match ODI series is lined-up. The first match of the series will be played at the Galle International Stadium in Galle.
This would be the first assignment for both teams after the Asia Cup which saw a spirited performance from the Indian Women side who made their way into the finals of the competition but eventually lost to the Bangladesh Women team.
Sri Lankan women though had a miserable run in the Asia Cup and were among those who lost to the Indian Women team in the competition. But, this time around the conditions and environment would be homely for Sri Lanka and they would definitely like to grab this opportunity by both hands to conquer their opponents.
Pitch conditions: The Galle International Stadium has always been a spin-friendly track and is expected to remain likewise. Total ODI games played here are 6 and the bowling dominance can be seen by the average first innings score of just 206 runs.
Read on for SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team News and Sri Lanka Women vs India Women playing 11.
SL-W vs IN-W Team News
- The Sri Lankan women have recalled all-rounder Udeshika Prabodhani, wicket-keeper Anushka Sanjeewani and T20 specialist Nilakshi de Silva into their ranks.
- India Women have called medium pacer Mansi Joshi into their ranks along with uncapped Daylana Hemalatha.
SL-W vs IN-W Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Sri Lanka Women vs India Women clash
Sri Lanka Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: P Weerakkody/Dilani Mandora
Batsmen: Hasini Perera, Nipuni Hansika, Imalka Mendis
All-rounders: Chamari Atapattu(c), Sashikala Siriwardene (Doubt between Dayalana Hemalatha and Nilakshi de Silva)
Bowlers: S Weerakkody, U Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera (Doubt between Kavisha Dilhari, Sugandika Kumari)
India Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Taniya Bhatia
Batsmen: Mithali Raj(c), Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, Veda Krishnamurthy, Poonam Raut
All-rounders: Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey
Bowlers: Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayekwad (Doubt: Mansi Joshi)
SL-W vs IN-W Squads
Sri Lanka Women: Chamari Athapaththu (c), Nipuni Hansika, Hasini Perera, Dilani Manodara, Inoka Ranaweera, Anushka Sanjeewani, Nilakshi De Silva, Udeshika Prabodhini, Ama Kanchana, Kavisha Dilhari, Shashikala Siriwardena, Prasadani Weerakkody, Imalka Mendis, Sripali Weerakkody, Sugandika Kumari.
India Women: Mithali Raj (c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Ekta Bisht, Jhulan Goswami, Mansi Joshi, Shikha Pandey, Smriti Mandhana, Tanya Bhatia (wk), Punam Raut, Deepti Sharma, D Hemalatha, Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
- There is an uncertainty over which wicket-keeper will feature for Sri Lanka women as they have named two keepers in their squad. Therefore, we would suggest you to pick Taniya Bhatia the Indian wicket-keeper batter for your respective Dream 11 teams.
- Smriti Mandhana had a terrific Women Super League in England where she emerged as the highest run-getter of the tournament, with some amazing form on her side we suggest you to pick her in your fantasy team. Mithali Raj the Indian skipper is also a good choice to feature in your fantasy team as she was the highest run-getter in the recently concluded Challengers cup for India Blue.
- The Sri Lankan women skipper Chamari Attapatu who was a notable absentee from the Asia Cup would be eyeing a comeback through this game which makes her an ample selection for your fantasy team. Deepti Sharma has some confidence on her side with a terrific all-round show which helped her team India Red to clinch the Women challenger cup beating India Blue in the final. So her, run of form and wicket taking abilities makes her a good choice to feature in your fantasy team.
- The Galle pitch will assist the spinners more as compared to the fast bowlers, therefore, it would be safe for you to pick spinners in your fantasy team with the likes of Poonam Yadav and Inoka Ranaweera.
Note: This SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Sri Lanka Women vs India Women team news.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
Now, if we go by the form, Smriti Mandhana is the correct choice to be the captain, while you can also make all-rounder Harmanpreet Kaur, Chamari Attapatu and Deepti Sharma can also be your captain or vice-captain. These players are likely to pay dividends.
SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team
Note: This SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis SL-W vs IN-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.