SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team | Sri Lanka Women vs India Women
Sri Lanka Women vs India Women Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Galle International Stadium, Galle, 13 September 2018 at 10:00 AM Local
The Indian eve’s displayed a terrific show of their immense batting and bowling in the first ODI as they dumped the hosts in a humiliating manner by 9 wickets.
Sri Lanka women batting has been miserable for a while now and the same was seen in this game as well as they were not able to cross the 100 run mark in a 50 over game. Their long wait to win an ODI game still continues with their last win coming way back on 15th May 2015.
Meanwhile, the visitors were in no mood to show any mercy on their opponents and clinched the game quite comfortably by 9 wickets and 181 balls to spare. It seems an almost impossible task for the hosts to stop bludgeoning of India eve’s as they look settled for a 2-0 unassailable lead in the three-match series.
Pitch conditions: The pitch responded well for both batters and bowlers, it was just a matter of time for the batters to unleash which the Indian women showed while they came to bat in the second innings. This time around the pitch is expected to play same as in the first ODI which means both batting and bowling would be assisted on the surface.
Read on for SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team News and Sri Lanka Women vs India Women playing 11.
SL-W vs IN-W Team News
- The Indian team looks persistent which means they won’t look for any changes in their side.
- Sri Lanka women, on the other hand, might look to tinker their eleven after a humiliating loss in the first game.
SL-W vs IN-W Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Sri Lanka Women vs India Women clash
Sri Lanka Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: P Weerakkody
Batsmen: Nipuni Hansika, Dilani Mandora (Doubt: Imalka Mendis, Hasini Perera)
All-rounders: Chamari Atapattu(c), Sashikala Siriwardene, Dayalana Hemalatha, Nilakshi de Silva
Bowlers: S Weerakkody, U Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera, Kavisha Dilhari (Doubt Sugandika Kumari)
India Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Taniya Bhatia
Batsmen: Mithali Raj(c), Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, Poonam Raut
All-rounders: Deepti Sharma, Dayalan Hemalatha
Bowlers: Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayekwad, Mansi Joshi
SL-W vs IN-W Squads
Sri Lanka Women: Chamari Athapaththu (c), Nipuni Hansika, Hasini Perera, Dilani Manodara, Ama Kanchana, Kavisha Dilhari, Shashikala Siriwardena, Inoka Ranaweera, Anushka Sanjeewani, Nilakshi De Silva, Udeshika Prabodhini, Imalka Mendis, Sripali Weerakkody, Sugandika Kumari, Prasadani Weerakkody.
India Women: Mithali Raj (c), Ekta Bisht, Tanya Bhatia (wk), Punam Raut, Harmanpreet Kaur, Poonam Yadav, Jhulan Goswami, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Mansi Joshi, Shikha Pandey, Smriti Mandhana, Deepti Sharma, D Hemalatha, Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy.
- With the batting display shown by Indian Women team in the first ODI, it looks quite impossible for Taniya Bhatia to get a chance to bat. Therefore, we would ask you to select P Weerakody in your respective fantasy teams.
- Among the batters, it is safe to pick the likes of Smriti Mandhana who is in the form of her life, Mithali Raj the skipper who did not get a chance to face a ball in the last game is really a good batter for this side, apart from her, Harmanpreet Kaur should be the batter whom you should pick in your eleven who knows how to score runs in a brisk pace.
- The Sri Lankan women skipper Chamari Attapatu who was the top scorer for the home side in the last game should be the best pick for your all-rounder slot in your fantasy team. Apart from her, Deepti Sharma is a valiant batter and her offies could really come handy on a surface like this.
- Among the bowlers, Jhulan Goswami and Mansi Joshi who were exceptional in the last game sharing 5 wickets among them can be very crucial picks, apart from them, bowlers like Sripali Weerakody and Poonam Yadav could pay dividends.
Note: This SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Sri Lanka Women vs India Women team news.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
Smriti Mandhana should be the ample choice for the captain’s role. Whereas, the vice-captains could be anyone from Chamari Attapatu, Poonam Yadav, Dayalan Hemlatha or Deepti Sharma.
SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team
Note: This SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis SL-W vs IN-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the SL-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.