SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction: Match 14 of IPL 2023 Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings Dream11 Team
Updated on: Apr 9, 2023 1:45 pm IST
Sunrisers Hyderabad go head to head against Punjab Kings in the 14th match of the Indian Premier League at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad on 9th April, Sunday at 7:30 PM IST.
It isn’t a great start to the season for Sunrisers Hyderabad, lot was expected with the way the squad was formed but they are currently languishing at the bottom of the table. Sunrisers Hyderabad were up against Rajasthan Royals in the first game which they lost by a huge margin and that dented their net run rate as well. Against Lucknow Super Giants, they couldn’t bounce back as their batting disappointed and then allowed Super Giants to chase that total down in 16 overs. Their South African contingent is back and it looks like they are going to take time to get adapted to the situation.
Punjab Kings on the other hand have done remarkably well, winning both the games they are currently sit at the third spot tied with Lucknow Super Giants and Gujarat Titans. Punjab Kings against Rajasthan Royals in their last game won the game by 5 runs which went down to the wire. Nathan Ellis’s four for and Sam Curran held his nerve in the final ensured Punjab Kings secure their second consecutive win of the season.
SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings, 14th Match
09th April, 7:30 PM IST
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
The 14th match of the Indian Premier League between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Punjab Kings at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad on 9th April at 7:30 PM IST.
Where to Watch SRH vs PBKS Live?
Indian Premier League will live stream on Jio Cinema app and website in India. The games will also be telecasted on Star Sports channels as well.
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium Pitch Report
The pitch in Hyderabad has been a belter for the batters, they can hit through the line and the ball will come onto the bat nicely. Having said that, as the game progresses the pitch gets slower, and the spinners will come into play and the batters should assess the condition. Teams should not for aim too high total and then crash for a below par total. Teams like to chase on this wicket. Average first innings score on this pitch is 168.
Team Form Guide:
SRH (recent last): LLWLL
PBKS (recent last): WWWLW
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
SRH Playing 11
1. Mayank Agarwal
2. Anmolpreet Singh (WK)
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram (C)
5. Harry Brook/Heinrich Klaasen
6. Washington Sundar
7. Abdul Samad
8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
9. Adil Rashid
10. Umran Malik
11. Fazalhaq Farooqi
- Lot was expected out of the Sunrisers Hyderabad team this season, but they seem to have crashed badly so far.
- Their batting at the moment is all over the place and skipper Aiden Markram will need to take charge of that.
- Harry Brook hasn’t performed up to the mark yet. Thus, Heinrich Klaasen might replace him in the playing 11.
- Abhishek Sharma will be the Impact player for Sunrisers Hyderabad if they chase for Fazalhaq Farooqi. T Natarajan will be the impact player for Rahul Tripathi if they bowl second.
Aiden Markram vs Punjab Kings
Aiden Markram has been in scintillating form in recent times. His success as a skipper in SA20 and then runs against West Indies in Test, ODI and T20I series. Markram scored a blistering 175 against Netherlands just recently. Markram has been in red hot form with the bat, that is just the kind of thing that Sunrisers need at the moment.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Runs against Punjab Kings||Runs in IPL||Runs in T20||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|0, 14, 63, 126, 11||146 runs||527 runs||2857 runs||✅|
Fazalhaq Farooqi vs Punjab Kings
Fazalhaq Farooqi is a brilliant bowler in the powerplay. He does swing the ball both ways and that makes the batters to difficult to pick him in that pace. Farooqi picked up a couple of wickets but was expensive, something that he’ll love to improve in the next game.
|Last 5 performances in T20||Wickets in T20||Wickets in IPL||Economy in T20||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|2-41, 1-25, 2-19, 2-13, 1-31||60 wickets||5 wickets||6.57||✅|
PBKS Playing 11
1. Prabhsimran Singh
2. Shikhar Dhawan (C)
3. Bhanuka Rajapaksa/Matthew Short
4. Jitesh Sharma (WK)
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Sam Curran
7. M Shahrukh Khan
8. Harpreet Brar
9. Rahul Chahar
10. Arshdeep Singh
11. Nathan Ellis
- Punjab Kings are brilliant in this season. Shikhar Dhawan is leading from the front with the bat.
- Punjab Kings have an injury problem from the last game. It is unsure if Bhanuka Rajapaksa will be available for this match as he was injured during the game.
- Punjab Kings might need to think about bringing in Matthew Short in place of injured Rajapaksa.
- Rishi Dhawan is another option that can strengthen their batting as well.
- Rishi Dhawan will be the Impact player for Punjab Kings in place of Prabhsimran Singh if they either bowl second and if they chase then it’s for Rahul Chahar.
- Kagiso Rabada had joined the PBKS camp ahead of the previous match. However, he didn’t make it to the lineup due to Nathan Ellis’ fabulous form. The South African pacer will have to wait to play a game this season.
Sam Curran vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Sam Curran is a premium all-rounder and also the expensive player in IPL, he’s been effective both with bat and ball for England. Curran held his nerve in the last game to seal the game by conceding just 10 runs.
|.Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Runs & Wickets against Sunrisers Hyderabad||IPL Wickets & Runs||Runs & Wickets in T20||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|0-44 & 1, 0-28 & 4, 1-15 & 12, 0-18 & 16||0 runs & 1 wicket||338 runs & 32 wickets||1854 runs & 159 wickets||✅|
Shikhar Dhawan vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Shikhar Dhawan led from the front in the last game, he scored 86 runs off just 56 deliveries. Dhawan though started off slow but then shifted the gears nicely to power Punjab close to 200 in the end.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Runs against Sunrisers Hyderabad||Runs in IPL||IPL performances at Hyderabad||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|86, 40, 39, 19, 21||265 runs||6370 runs||1378 runs||✅|
Who will win Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings match?
- Punjab Kings are led by Shikhar Dhawan really well this season, two out of two wins and they are on their way to pick up hat-trick of wins.
- Out of the 20 matches played between these two teams, Sunrisers Hyderabad have dominated them. They have won 13 times against Punjab Kings.
- Punjab Kings have a great bowling line-up. Nathan Ellis and Arshdeep Singh are doing well in combo.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have to turn things around in this game. Skipper Aiden Markram should use his SA20 experience and lead the side to win this game.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad should try and sort out the batting issues and give themselves in a chance for the later part of the game.
According to the Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings today match prediction, Punjab Kings are expected to get over the line and win this SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction.
SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Prabhsimran Singh
Batters: Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi,
All-rounders: Sam Curran, Aiden Markram, Sikandar Raza
Bowlers: Arshdeep Singh, Nathan Ellis, Adil Rashid, Umran Malik
SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shikhar Dhawan, Fazalhaq Farooqi
For Grand League: Sam Curran, Aiden Markram
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News