SS vs LL Dream11 Women’s Super League T20
Surrey Stars vs Loughborough Lighting Match Prediction Tips | SS vs LL Who will win Today Match
Haslegrave Ground, Loughborough, Aug 02 at 08:30 PM IST
Thursday’s double-header’s next match is between the Surrey Stars and Loughborough Lighting which will be played at the Haslegrave Ground in Loughborough on August 02nd. This would be a clash between a side at the second spot and the number fourth-placed side.
Surrey Stars who are placed at the fourth spot last played the Lancashire Thunders and the game turned out to be a nail-biter where the Thunders won the game on the second last ball of the innings when Harmanpreet Kaur hit a sensational six to hand Surrey Stars their second loss of this year’s edition.
Loughborough Lighting are quite comfortably sitting at the second spot as they have just lost to Western Storm in their third game of the competition. They last played the Yorkshire Diamonds, a match which was easily clinched by the Lighting side by 41 runs.
Read on for SS vs LL Dream11 Team News and Surrey Stars vs Loughborough Lighting playing11.
SS vs LL Team News
- Loughborough Lighting having won 3 out of their 4 games will look to continue with their winning momentum.
- Surrey Stars with only 1 win in 4 games might look for some changes in the starting eleven.
SS vs LL Playing 11
Speaking of the SS vs LL Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Surrey Stars Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Sarah Taylor
Batsmen: Lizelle Lee, Bryony Smith, Eva Gray (Doubt: Alisha Cranstone)
All-rounder: Natalie Sciver(c), Dane van Niekerk, Sophia Dunkley
Bowlers: Marizanne Kapp, Laura Marsh, Mady Villiers, Grace Gibbs (Doubt: Gayatri Gole)
Loughborough Lighting Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Amy Jones
Batsmen: Rachel Haynes, Elyse Villani, Georgia Adams
All-rounder: Sophie Devine, Sarah Glenn, L Higham
Bowlers: Georgia Elwiss(c), Kirstie Gordon, Jenny Gunn, Linsey Smith
SS vs LL Squads
Surrey Stars: Natalie Sciver (c), Laura Marsh, Sarah Taylor (wk), Rhianna Southby, Lizelle Lee, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, Mady Villiers, Aylish Cranstone, Hannah Jones, Gayatri Gole, Bryony Smith, Sophia Dunkley Brown, Grace Gibbs, Eva Gray.
Loughborough Lighting: Georgia Elwiss (c), Rachael Haynes, Elyse Villani, Lucy Higham, Georgia Adams, Jenny Gunn, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Linsey Smith, Sonia Odedra, Tara Norris, Abigail Freeborn, Joanne Gardner, Sophie Devine, Kirstie Gordon, Sarah Glenn.
SS vs LL Key Players
- Sarah Taylor will be the key batter for Stars as she has piled up 60 runs from 3 games so far.
- Skipper Nat Sciver will be essential with both bat and bowl. She has 111 runs to her name which includes a thunderous 95* against Lancashire Thunder in their last game, with the ball, she has taken 2 wickets till now.
- Loughborough Lighting’s batting will revolve around Sophie Devine who has been impressive with both bat and ball with 98 runs to her name and 8 wickets as well from 4 outings.
- Rachel Haynes was back in form with a crucial 50 in the last game against Yorkshire Diamonds, she would be one to watch out.
Note: This SS vs LL Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Surrey Stars vs Loughborough Lighting team news.
SS vs LL Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Loughborough Lighting vs Surrey Stars Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com