SS vs YD Dream11 Women’s Super League T20
Surrey Stars vs Yorkshire Diamonds Match Prediction Tips | SS vs YD Who will win Today Match
Woodbridge Road, Guildford, July 29 at 07:00 PM IST
The Women’s Super League has been rolling on well and we have reached the 8th match of the competition. At the Woodbridge Road ground in Guildford, the Surrey Stars will square off against the Yorkshire Diamonds. With a win here, Surrey Stars will look for a place among the top two while the Yorkshire Diamonds who are due to play Lancashire Thunder on Friday will look to get themselves going in the tournament having lost their opening game to Western Storm.
Surrey Stars who were thumped in their opening game against Southern Vipers did strike back well with a comprehensive win on the defending champions Western Storm by 7 wickets who blazed away Yorkshire Diamonds in their opener.
Leaving the Loughborough Lighting who are sitting at the top of the ladder, every other side has lost a game which has surely made the tournament an exciting one on its opening week itself.
Read on for SS vs YD Dream11 Team News and Surrey Stars vs Yorkshire Diamonds playing11.
SS vs YD Team News
- Yorkshire Diamonds will look to play their best eleven having lost their opening game.
- Surrey Stars rode on Sarah Taylor brilliance which makes them a bit uncharacteristic for any changes in the side.
SS vs YD Playing 11
Speaking of the WS vs SS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Yorkshire Diamonds Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Beth Mooney
Batsmen: Lauren Winfield, Chamari Atthapaththu, Thea Brookes
All-rounder: Alice Davidson Richards, Delissa Kimmince (Doubt: Katherine Brunt)
Bowlers: HelenFenby, Katie Levick, Gwenn Davies, Alice Monaghan (Doubt: Katie Thompson)
Surrey Stars Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Sarah Taylor
Batsmen: Lizelle Lee, Byron Smith
All-rounder: Natalie Sciver(c), Dane van Niekerk, Sophia Dunkley
Bowlers: Marizanne Kapp, Laura Marsh, E Gray, Grace Gibbs, Mady Villiers
SS vs YD Squads
Yorkshire Diamonds: Lauren Winfield (c), Katherine Brunt, Chamari Athapaththu, Beth Mooney (wk), Beth Langston, Delissa Kimmince, Subrina Munroe, Thea Brookes, Katie Thompson, Helen Fenby, Bess Heath (wk), Alice Monaghan, Gwenan Davies, Alice Davidson Richards, Katie Levick.
Surrey Stars: Natalie Sciver(c), Hannah Jones, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, Mady Villiers, Lizelle Lee, Eva Gray, Laura Marsh, Bryony Smith, Rhianna Southby, Aylish Cranstone, Sarah Taylor, Sophia Dunkley, Grace Gibbs, Gayatri Gole.
SS vs YD Key Players
- Their batting will rely on skipper Laura Winfield who scored 41 in the opening game and all-rounder Davidson-Richards who scored 33 and got 2 for 31.
- Delissa Kimmince got a fifty in the opening game and once again will be a key player for the Diamonds.
- Sarah Taylor scored an unbeaten 50 in the last game against Western Storm, she along with skipper Natalie Sciver and Dane van Niekerk who has got 45 runs from two matches will be the players to rely on.
- With three wickets in two games, Marizane Kapp will be their key bowler.
Note: This SS vs YD Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Surrey Stars vs Yorkshire Diamonds team news.
SS vs YD Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Surrey Stars vs Yorkshire Diamonds Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com