SS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for WBBL 2022 Sydney Sixers Women vs Perth Scorchers Women Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 12, 2022 6:12 pm IST
SS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction: Melbourne is set to host the 42nd derby of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) on Sunday (November 13). Sydney Sixers Women will lock horns with Perth Scorchers Women at the Junction Oval. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams are playing and 59 matches are to be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
Sixers, this season, are having a fantastic run. The side is placed at the top of the points table. Led by Ellyse Perry, Sixers will be aiming for a satisfying run, after a disappointing one in the 2021 edition.
Scorchers, on the other hand, started well initially this year. However, the side has botched to perform with consistency.
The game will commence at 4:45 AM (IST).
SS -W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Sydney Sixers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women, Match 42 of Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Sydney Sixers Women vs Perth Scorchers Women
Date and Time: November 21, 4:45 AM IST
Venue: Junction Oval, Melbourne
Where to watch SS-W vs PS-W Live?
Watch SS-W vs PS-W -W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
|Teams||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run|
SS-W vs PS-W Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at the Junction Oval in Melbourne and better suited for the spinners. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 131, while the total average score has been around 106. 60% of the teams batting first at the venue have won the games. However, 80% of the captains preferred to bowl first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 18.33° Celcius, with overcast clouds.
Last Result at the Venue
Sydney Sixers Women (160/9) beat Melbourne Stars Women (115/10) by 45 runs – November 12, 2022
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Sydney Sixers Women: W NR L W W
Perth Scorchers Women: W L L W W
Sydney Sixers Women Playing 11
- The star-studded Sixers are likely to go on with an unchanged playing 11, considering their recent victory against Brisbane Heat.
- The side will open the innings with New Zealand veteran Suzie Bates and Aussie international Alyssa Healy. Bates can bowl at a medium pace, while Healy will keep the wickets.
- The Sixers’ middle order may comprise Nicole Bolton, Ash Gardner, Erin Burns, and skipper Ellyse Perry. Among these, Bolton, Gardner, and Burns can spin the ball, while Perry can bowl at a medium pace.
- Sophie Ecclestone, the English star may lead the spin bowling unit including Jade Allen, a leggie.
- The Sixers’ pace unit may comprise Angelina Genford, Kate Peterson, Lauren Cheatle, and Stella Campbell.
Probable Playing 11:
- Suzie Bates
- Alyssa Healy (WK)
- Ellyse Perry (C)
- Ash Gardner
- Erin Burns
- Nicole Bolton
- Sophie Ecclestone
- Lauren Cheatle
- Angelina Genford
- Kate Peterson
- Stella Campbell
Ash Gardner’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Gardner is an all-rounder. She can bowl off-spin and has explosive batting abilities.
Sophie Ecclestone’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Ecclestone is the number one T20I bowler. She is a left-arm orthodox spinner and can furnish explosive batting cameos too.
Perth Scorchers Playing 11
- Scorchers are likely to open with the skipper Sophie Devine and Beth Mooney. Devine bowls with a medium pace, while Mooney will keep the wickets.
- The Scorchers’ middle order is prone to include Chloe Piparo, Maddy Green, Marizanne Kapp, and Mathilda Carmichael. Kapp is a pace bowling all-rounder.
- The side is likely to play pacers Piepa Cleary, Lily Mils, Amy Edgar, and Taneale Peschel. Among these, Edgar is an all-rounder.
- Alana King may play as the chief spinner of the side.
Probable Playing 11:
- Beth Mooney (WK)
- Chloe Piparo
- Sophie Devine (C)
- Maddy Green
- Marizanne Kapp
- Mathilda Carmichael
- Amy Edgar
- Alana King
- Piepa Cleary
- Lily Mills
- Taneale Peschel
Marizanne Kapp’s WBBL 2022 Stats
The Proteas all-rounder has a raw pace and some explosive batting skills. She played a vital role in the Scorchers’ title-winning run last year.
Alana King’s WBBL 2022 Stats
King has been Australia’s best discovery this year so far. She is a right-arm leggie and was the highest wicket-taker for her side last season.
Who will win Sydney Sixers Women vs Perth Scorchers Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, SS-W finished as the number eight team.
While PS-W finished the 2021 season as the champions.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, PS-W have won four out of them, while SS-W have won only one.
- In their most recent meeting in the WBBL 2022, PS-W beat SS-W by 8 wickets.
- In the points table, SS-W are placed at the top, with seven victories in 10 league-stage games in their account. PS-W meanwhile, are in the fourth position with six wins in 11 league-stage matches until now.
Considering both sides’ form, head-to-head record, and morale, Sydney Sixers Women are the favorites to win as per our Sydney Sixers Women vs Perth Scorchers Women today match prediction.
SS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Beth Mooney
Batters: Maddy Green, Erin Burns, Nicole Bolton
All-Rounders: Ellyse Perry, Marizanne Kapp, Ash Gardner
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Alana King, Lauren Cheatle, Lilly Mills
SS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Ash Gardner (C) and Marizanne Kapp (VC)
For Grand League: Ash Gardner (C) and Sophie Ecclestone (VC)