STA Playing 11 for Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder, Big Bash League; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For STA vs THU Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 24, 2023 7:58 pm IST
STA vs THU: The Melbourne Stars are ready to lock horns with the Sydney Thunder in their last league match of the Big Bash League 2022-23 season on 25 January, 2023 (Wednesday) at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne. Things did not worked out really well for the Melbourne Stars during their last game of the ongoing T20 competition as they suffered a heartening 4-run loss at the hands of Brisbane Heat. It has been a horrible campaign for the Melbourne Stars so far as they have won just 3 matches out of their 13 games.
Melbourne Stars playing 11 team news
- The Melbourne Stars have named an unchanged 15-member squad for this game against Sydney Thunder.
- Adam Zampa will captain the side.
- Joe Clarke will be the wicket-keeper.
- The duo of Joe Clarke and Thomas Rogers will once again be the two openers.
- They will once again depend a lot upon the likes of Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Campbell Kellaway and Beau Webster to come good in the middle-order.
- The likes of Adam Zampa, Luke Wood, Nathan Coulter-Nile and Liam Hatcher will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
STA Playing 11
1. Joe Clarke (Wk)
2. Thomas Rogers
3. Campbell Kellaway
4. Marcus Stoinis
5. Hilton Cartwright
6. Nick Larkin
7. Beau Webster
8. Nathan Coulter-Nile
9. Luke Wood
10. Adam Zampa
11. Liam Hatcher
Melbourne Stars Squad
Adam Zampa (Captain), Hilton Cartwright, Joe Clarke (ENG), Brody Couch, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Campbell Kellaway, Nick Larkin, Tom O’Connell, Tom Rogers, James Seymour, Marcus Stoinis, Beau Webster, Luke Wood (ENG).
Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy picks for the match from STA
- Joe Clarke is currently the fourth highest run-getter in this edition of Big Bash League 2022-23. Clarke has smacked 377 runs from 13 matches this BBL 2022-23 season.
|149||3730||146.33||22/4||31, 4, 59, 35, 4, 12, 0, 42|
- Luke Wood has been a crucial wicket-taker for the Melbourne Stars in this competition so far. Luke has taken a total of 19 scalps from 13 games at an average of 23.05.
|95||93||8.45||26.25||2/38, 0/27, 1/29, 1/33, 1/334, 1/41, 2/29|