SUR vs KET Dream11 Team Prediction English ODD Cup | SUR vs KET (Kent vs Surrey) Playing 11
Kent vs Surrey Match Prediction Tips | SUR vs KET English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
South Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Kent vs Surrey Dream11 Prediction
Beckenham, June 1 at 03:30 PM IST/11:00 AM Local
Kent Spitfires are pitted against Surrey in Royal London One-Day Cup’s tomorrow tie at Kent County Cricket Ground in Beckenham. The hosts come into the fixture after three back-to-back wins against Glamorgan, Hampshire and Somerset, and will be a confident side taking the field.
Same goes for Surrey – two wins in the previous three fixtures with one match getting abandoned without a ball being bowled. The side that wins here has a chance to catapult to the second spot in the South Group.
Read on for SUR vs KET Dream11 Team News and Kent vs Surrey playing11.
SUR vs KET Team News
- Sam Curran is unavailable for selection but both Tom Curran and opener Jason Roy are in contention after the return from IPL stints.
- Stuart Meaker is sidelined with a fractured rib.
- Kent Spitfires have announced a 13-man squad for the fixture.
- There is a chance of Imran Qayyum getting the nod as James Tredwell is still struggling with a shoulder injury.
- Zak Crawley is playing in the Second XI Championship at Hove, Adam Rouse can get in if Kent feel the need of an extra batsman.
SUR vs KET Playing 11
Speaking of the SUR vs KET Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Ben Foakes
Batsmen: Jason Roy, Rory Burns, Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, (Doubt: Ollie Pope
All-rounders: Will Jacks, Rikki Clarke (Doubt: Freddie van den Bergh)
Bowlers: Jade Dernbach, Tom Curran, Morne Morkel (Doubt: Gareth Batty, Mat Pillans)
Wicket-keeper: Adam Rouse
Batsmen: Daniel Bell-Drummond, Joe Denly, Heino Kuhn, Alex Blake (Doubt: Sean Dickson)
All-rounders: Calum Haggett, Darren Stevens
Bowlers: Matt Henry, Mitch Claydon (Doubt: Harry Podmore, Imran Qayyum)
SUR vs KET Squads
Rory Burns (c), Gareth Batty, Scott Borthwick, Rikki Clarke, Tom Curran, Jade Dernbach, Ben Foakes, Will Jacks, Morne Morkel, Mat Pillans, Ollie Pope, Jason Roy, Mark Stoneman, Freddie van den Bergh
Daniel Bell-Drummond, Joe Denly, Heino Kuhn, Sean Dickson, Sam Billings (c), Alex Blake, Darren Stevens, Calum Haggett, Adam Rouse, Matt Henry, Harry Podmore, Mitch Claydon, Imran Qayyum
SUR vs KET Key Players
- Foakes and Jacks are two batsmen Surrey will be relying on.
- With the ball, all-rounder Rikki Clarke has done most of the damage.
- Joe Denly and Bell-Drummond have amassed 219 runs each in five knocks thus far in the competition.
- Matt Henry has accounted 10 scalps in 5 games for Kent.
Note: This SUR vs KET Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Kent vs Surrey team news.
SUR vs KET Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Kent vs Surrey Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.