SVH vs FDF Dream11 Match Prediction | European Cricket League | Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Jul 31, 2019 12:57 pm IST
SVH vs FDF Dream11 Match Prediction | SVH vs FDF Match Preview | Fantasy Team News & Playing11
After some grueling and highly competitive games, the European Cricket League has reached the semi-finals juncture. The four teams who have made it till here are V.O.C Rotterdam, Catalunya Cricket Club, La Manga Club and SG Findorff.
Talking about the group stages, Svanholm Cricket Club finished second in Group A with 2 wins from 3 matches, on the other hand, SG Findorff with 3 wins from 3 finished at the prime position in Group B.
The clash will take place at the same venue – La Manga Club. The coin toss will take place at 04:30 PM IST.
SVH vs FDF Match Details:
European Cricket League – T10 2019
La Manga Club, Spain
July 31st, Wednesday at 04:30 PM IST
Also Read: Pro Kabaddi Dream11 Predictions
SVH vs FDF Dream11 Team News
- Zishan Shah who is the top scorer for his side will lead Svanholm Cricket Club
- Iftikhar Khan, Ammar Khalid and Hamid Wardak are the top players from SG Findorff.
SVH vs FDF Squads
Saif Ahmad, Hamid Shah, Shuaib Rashid, Zishan Shah, Saud Munir, Atta Ullah, Toqeer Ahmad, Eugene Moleon, Said Alam, James Fenwick, Asad Shah, Madas Henriksen, Abdul Hashmi, Jonas Henriksen, Zeeshan Khan.
Fakhar Ahmed, Farooq Amirie, Skander Shakar, Hamid Wardak, Aziz Dawodzy, Mohamat Jalil, Iftikhar Khan, Maroof Shah, Luqman Ahmad, Israr Khan, Rashad Mehmood, Ahsan Ashraf, Shafqat Ashraf, Satar Darwesh, Ammar Khalid.
SVH vs FDF Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Zishan Shah is the leading run-scorer for the Svanholm in this season with 101 runs. He is striking the ball at an imperious rate of 165.57 and also has scored a fifty from 3 innings.
- Madas Henriksen has also looked really good with 79 runs to his name from just 2 innings.
- In the bowling department, Zeeshan Khan is leading the way with 7 wickets.
- Atta Ullah and Toqeer Ahmed have scalped 4 wickets each.
- Ammar Khalid is the top scorer so far with 64 runs from 3 innings.
- Hamid Wardak is also a nice bet here as he has scored 51 runs from 3 innings at a strike rate of 150.
- Iftikhar Khan, Farooq Amirie and Israr Khan have collectively taken 10 wickets among them.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.