TN vs ASM Dream11 Prediction Vijay Hazare Trophy | TN vs ASM Team News, Playing 11
TN vs ASM DREAM11 TEAM | Tamil Nadu vs Assam | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
TN vs ASM Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Guru Nanak College Ground, Chennai, September 27 at 09:00 AM
Round 7 of the Elite Group C will see Tamil Nadu taking on Assam at the Guru Nanak College Ground in Chennai. This would be the fourth game for both teams with Tamil Nadu winning 2 of the three games played while Assam are still looking for their first win of the competition.
Tamil Nadu had a disappointing start to their campaign when they lost to Gujarat in the opener by 4 wickets after a dismal batting show where they could only manage 205 in 50 overs while batting first. In reply, Gujarat just cruised their way and acquired the target in 47.1 overs on the back of Priyank Panchal’s unbeaten 117 of 129 deliveries.
But, the next two games against Services and Rajasthan helped them come back to winning ways as they clinched victories by 83 runs and 1 wicket respectively.
Meanwhile, things are not going in Assam’s favour as the North East state is yet to taste a win in this year’s Vijay Hazare Trophy. With 2 losses from 3 games and one match being called off due to rain they find themselves reeling at the eighth position in the Elite Group C table.
Their margin of defeat has been heavy as their loss against Haryana and Jharkhand totally deteriorate them and their next challenge in Tamil Nadu is also going to be a tough encounter.
Read on for TN vs ASM Dream11 Team News and Tamil Nadu vs Assam playing 11.
TN vs ASM Team News
- Assam might look to bring in some changes after two losses on the trot.
- Tamil Nadu’s captain Vijay Shankar who missed the game against Rajasthan due to injury is unlikely to feature in this game as well.
- K Vignesh is also a doubtful starter for this game due to a thigh injury.
TN vs ASM Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Tamil Nadu vs Assam clash
Tamil Nadu Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: N Jagadeesan
Batsmen: Abhinav Mukund, Shahrukh Khan, Baba Indrajith(c), Kaushik Gandhi, Balchander Anirudh
All-rounders: Baba Aparajith (Doubt over Vijay Shankar’s fitness)
Bowlers: T Natarajan, Sai Kishore, M Mohammad, Varun Chakravathi
Assam Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Wasiqur Rahman
Batsmen: Parvez Aziz, Romario Sharma, Amit Sinha(c)
All-rounder: Gokul Sharma, Sibasankar Roy, Riyan Parag
Bowlers: Arup Das, Rahul Singh, Mukhtar Hussain, Jitumoni Kalita (Doubt: Abu Nechim)
TN vs ASM Squads
Assam: Amit Sinha(c), Wasiqur Rahman(w), Mrinmoy Dutta, Abu Nechim, Arup Das, Abhishek Thakuri, Jitumoni Kalita, Mukhtar Hussain, Riyan Parag, Abhijit Roy, Sibsankar Roy, Gokul Sharma, Romario Sharma
Tamil Nadu: Vijay Shankar (c), Rahil Shah, M Mohammed, T Natarajan, Shahrukh Khan, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, N Jagadeesan, Baba Indrajith, Balchander Anirudh (wk), Parvez Aziz, Jagatheesan Kousik, Baba Aparajith, Kaushik Gandhi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Rahul Singh, Varun Chakravathi, Yo Mahesh, Abhinav Mukund, Jagannathan Kaushik.
- N Jagadeesan has scored a blazing ton against services while opening the innings. He would be the right choice among the wicket-keepers.
- Among the batsmen, you can pick Abhinav Mukund, Balchander Anirudh as both have gone past half-centuries already in the three games played and are looking good for more. You can also go for Riyan Parag as he is one of the batting mainstays for Assam.
- You should pick Baba Indirajith and Sibasankar Roy in your fantasy eleven. Indirajith has got two fifties so far and is looking the most comfortable batsman in the side. Sibasankar Roy has got the highest individual score for Assam who are really struggling in the batting department, therefore he will be a good choice for your fantasy eleven.
- Assam has been very poor in this department, therefore we will suggest you to pick the Likes of Sai Kishore and Varun Chakravathi who have got wickets in clusters and both the bowlers have taken 5-fers as well.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you to double your points are Baba Indirajith, Abhinav Mukund, Varun Chakravathi and N Jagadeesan.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
TN vs ASM Dream11 Team
Note: This TN vs ASM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis TN vs ASM team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the TN vs ASM Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates