TOR vs MON Dream11 Prediction
TOR vs MON Match Prediction Tips | Toronto Nationals vs Montreal Tigers Who will win Today Match
Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City, July 09 at 01:30 AM IST
The 15th match of the competition would be an indispensable affair between the Toronto Nationals and the Montreal Tigers.
Both teams are riding on almost the same luck and are looking for some form and momentum in the tournament.
With the competition reaching its business end this would perhaps be the last chance for both the sides to display their credentials and come up with some good performance.
Talking about the points table, Montreal is currently placed at the fifth position while the Toronto Nationals are languishing at the bottom.
The Toronto Nationals are due to meet the Windies-B team on Jul 07, after which they will face Montreal Tigers.
Read on for TOR vs MON Dream11 Team News and Toronto Nationals vs Montreal Tigers team news and playing 11.
TOR vs MON Team News
- Toronto Nations will look to repeat the performance which they showed in the first match of the tournament against Vancouver Knights.
- Some changes here and there are expected from Toronto Nationals.
- Montreal Tigers will field in the same eleven which gave them their first win of the tournament against the Edmonton Royals.
- There are no injury worries on either side.
TOR vs MON Playing 11
Speaking of the TOR vs MON Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Toronto Nationals playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Johnson Charles
Batsmen: Nizakhat Khan, Steve Smith, Nitish Kumar
All-rounders: Anton Devcich, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy(c)
Bowlers: M Naveed, Kesrick Williams, Usama Mir, Mohammad Sami, Nikhil Dutta
Montreal Tigers playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Dinesh Ramdin
Batsmen: Dwayne Smith, Sikander Raza, Ibrahim Khaleel
All-rounders: Sunil Narine, Moises Henriques, George Worker, Kevon Cooper
Bowlers: Lasith Malinga(c), Sandeep Lamichhane, Peter Siddle
TOR vs MON Squads
Darren Sammy (c), Anton Devcich, Steven Smith, Mohammad Sami, Nikhil Dutta, Nitish Kumar, Kieron Pollard, Johnson Charles (wk), Mohammad Naveed, Nizakat Khan, Kesrick Williams, Usama Mir, Mohammad Umair, Farhan Malik, Kamran Akmal, Rohan Mustafa
Lasith Malinga(c), Sikandar Raza, Dwayne Smith, Moises Henriques, Kevon Cooper, Sandeep Lamichhane, Isuru Udana, George Worker, Najibullah Zadran, Cecil Pervez, Ibrahim Khaleel, Peter Siddle, Nicholas Kirton, Rayyan Pathan, Dasun Shanaka, Thisara Perera, Dillon Heyliger, Sunil Narine, Denesh Ramdin
TOR vs MON Key Players
- For Toronto, the liability would be on Johnson Charles, Anton Devcich with the bat in hand, Kieron Pollard too is a very essential asset in their line-up.
- Steve Smith is not at all close to his best and he needs to pull up his socks to get going as he is one of the key players in the side.
- Tigers heavily rely on the bowling of their skipper Lasith Malinga who has taken 9 wickets till now from 9 matches.
- Sunil Narine needs to fire with the bat as well.
- Peter Siddle was exceptional in the last match bagging 4 wickets. He once again would be the key along with Lasith Malinga in the pace bowling department.
Note: This TOR vs MON Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Toronto Nationals vs Montreal Tigers news.
TOR vs MON Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Toronto Nationals vs Montreal Tigers Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.