TOR vs VK Dream11 Prediction Canada T20
TOR vs VK Match Prediction Tips | Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights Who will win Today Match
King City, July 11 at 01:30 AM IST
Here we are, in the Round-2 of the competition which has till now enthralled the crowd with some breathtaking, mouthwatering contests. In the Round-2 the first match and the 16th match overall will be played between the Vancouver Knights and Toronto Nationals.
The last time these two quality sides squared off, it turned out to be a run-fest with a total of 458 runs scored in a day which is the highest of the competition till now and it was the Toronto side who stood out tall and won the game chasing 227 by 6 wickets.
Toronto Nationals battled out a squeaker in their previous game against Montreal Tigers where the match went down to the wire and eventually the Nationals snatched a much-needed win which also was their second win after the campaign opener win against Vancouver Knights.
With ample form behind Vancouver Knights, they do have the upper hand going into this match. But writing off Toronto can be perilous as they are gelling with confidence after their last match win against Montreal Tigers.
Read on for TOR vs VK Dream11 Team News and Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights playing11
TOR vs VK Team News
- For Toronto Nationals, Kamran Akmal made his debut in the last game and is expected to keep his place in the side.
- The Knights haven’t tinkered with their eleven from last two games and are expected to field in the same eleven in this match as well.
- Hussain Talat and Rumman Raees have finished their national duties and are expected to join the Nationals.
TOR vs VK Playing 11
Speaking of the TOR vs VK Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Toronto Nationals playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Kamran Akmal
Batsmen: Darren Sammy(c), Johnson Charles, Steve Smith, Nitish Kumar
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard, Anton Devcich
Bowlers: Kesrick Williams, Mohammad Naveed, Mohammad Sami, Usama Mir (Doubt: Navneet Singh Dhaliwal, Nikhil Dutta)
Vancouver Knights playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Chadwick Walton
Batsmen: Chris Gayle(c), Evin Lewis, Rassie van der Dussen, Babar Hayat
All-rounders: Andre Russell, Steven Jacobs
Bowlers: Tim Southee, Sheldon Cottrell, Fawad Ahmed, Saad Bin Zafar
TOR vs VK Squads
Toronto Nationals: Darren Sammy (c), Kamran Akmal (wk), Johnson Charles, Steven Smith, Anton Devcich, Kieron Pollard, Nitish Kumar, Usama Mir, Farhan Malik, Hussain Talat, Rohan Mustafa, Kesrick Williams, Navneet Singh Dhaliwal, Mohammad Naveed, Nizakat Khan, Mohammad Umair, Nikhil Dutta, Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees.
Vancouver Knights: Chris Gayle(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Babar Hayat, Andre Russell, Steven Jacobs, Jeremy Gordon, Evin Lewis, Ruvindu Gunasekera, Saad Bin Zafar, Chadwick Walton, Tim Southee, Fawad Ahmed, Sheldon Cottrell, Salman Nazar, Srimantha Wijeratne, Kamau Leverock.
TOR vs VK Key Players
- Kamran Akmal, Johnson Charles with the bat and Kieron Pollard with both bat and ball will be the key.
- Mohammad Sami and Kesrick Williams will be the key with the ball.
- Chris Gayle who came good in the previous match, R van der Dussen and Evin Lewis are the mainstays of their batting along with Andre Russell’s all-around show.
- In the bowling front, Sheldon Cottrell has done well till now with 9 wickets to his name. He will be perfectly allied by Tim Southee who has got 6 wickets so far.
Note: This TOR vs VK Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights team news.
TOR vs VK Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Toronto Nationals vs Vancouver Knights Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.