TOR vs WH Dream11 Prediction Canada T20
TOR vs WH Match Prediction Tips | Toronto Nationals vs Winnipeg Hawks Team Who will win Today Match
The Big Picture
As the caravan of the Canada Global T20 rolls on, it will be Steve Smith’s Toronto Nationals taking on David Warner’s Winnipeg Hawks on Monday, July 02, 2018.
Toronto Nationals just like Warner’s Winnipeg Hawks got off to a winning start in Global Canada T20, having successfully chased 228, set by Chris Gayle’s Vancouver Knights in the tournament opener. But their bowlers came in for a harsh ordeal against Edmonton Royals, as the Shahid Afridi-led EDR, thanks to Charles unbeaten 39-ball-68, chased down 170 in mere 15 overs.
Where:- Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City
Match Timing:- Monday, July 02, 2018, 08:30 PM IST
As for the Winnipeg Hawks, they warmed up to an easy 46-run win over Montreal Tigers, thanks to an all-around batting performance, spearheaded by McDermott (68) and Darren Bravo (54), and equally well supported by the bowlers. But their winning momentum was derailed by an inspired Vancouver Knights unit, as they defeated WH by a comfortable margin of six wickets. With both teams losing their previous match, the stakes, and importance of TOR vs WH gets that much higher.
The first few games of the tournament have witnessed a run-feast, with teams crossing the 200-run mark on three occasions out of four. The surface is a belter and is expected to produce high scoring matches in the coming days.
Read on for TOR vs WH team news and TOR vs WH dream11 prediction.
TOR vs WH Team News:
- Kesrick Williams (1-44) was very expensive in TN’s last game against the Royals, he might make way for Rumman Raees.
- As for WK, Junaid Siddique, who took three wickets in the first match might come in for Kyle Phillip (1-35 against VK)
- No injury reports as of now from both camps.
TOR vs WH Squads:
Mohammad Sami, Mohammad Naveed, Mohammad Umair, Farhan Malik, Kieron Pollard, Kamran Akmal, Steven Smith, Hussain Talat, Rumman Raees, Nikhil Dutta, Anton Devcich, Darren Sammy(c), Johnson Charles, Kesrick Williams, Usama Mir, Rohan Mustafa, Nitish Kumar, Nizakat Khan
Dwayne Bravo(c), Ali Khan, David Warner, Tion Webster, Rizwan Cheema, Hiral Patel, Kyle Phillip, David Miller, Hamza Tariq, Mark Deyal, Darren Bravo, Ben McDermott, Fidel Edwards, Lendl Simmons, Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique
TOR vs WH Playing 11:
The probable TOR vs WH playing 11 is listed below.
Wicket-keeper: J Charles
Batsmen: S Smith, D Sammy, Nitish Kumar, Nizakat Khan
All-rounder: Anton Devcich, Pollard (Talat, Mustafa)
Bowlers: Mohammad Naveed, N Dutta, K Williams/Rumman Raees, Mohammad Sami
Wicket-keeper: Ben McDermott
Batsmen: Darren Bravo, Tion Webster, David Miller, David Warner, Lendl Simmons
All-rounder: Dwayne Bravo, Mark Deyal,
Bowlers: J Siddiqui/Kyle Phillip, Emirit, Ali Khan
TOR vs WH Players to watch out for:
- For Toronto Nationals, Steve Smith (1 half century in two matches), Devcich (105 in 2 matches) will hold the key in the batting department.
- With the bowl, Nikhil Dutta, who took two wickets in the first match will be key.
- As for Winnipeg Hawks, the likes of Warner, Simmons, Darren Bravo, and David Miller will spearhead the batting unit.
- The onus of bowling department will be on Ali Khan and skipper Bravo.
TOR vs WH Dream11 Team Predictions