TOR vs WI-B Dream 11 Prediction 12th Match Global T20 Canada | Toronto Nationals vs Windies-B Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Jul 6, 2018 4:50 pm IST
TOR vs WI-B Dream11 Prediction
TOR vs WI-B Match Prediction Tips | Toronto Nationals vs Windies-B Who will win Today Match
Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City, July 07 at 08:30 PM IST
Toronto Nationals will be up against the table toppers Windies B in the 12th game of the Global T20 Blast Canada.
Toronto Nationals have registered only one win so far off the three matches they have played and are reeling at the bottom of the points table. After a tremendous show in their opening game against Vancouver Knights, the side lost momentum and found themselves on the losing side on the next two occasions.
Windies B on the other side has been blazing guns with their performance in the competition so far as they are undefeated and are perfectly placed at the top spot. With the winning momentum on their side, Windies B looks favourable to win this encounter as well against a struggling unit of Toronto Nationals.
Read on for TOR vs WI-B Dream11 Team News and Toronto Nationals vs Windies-B team news and playing 11.
TOR vs WI-B Team News
- There might be some changes in the eleven for Toronto.
- With three wins on the trot, WI-B will rely on their playing eleven which featured in the last game.
TOR vs WI-B Playing 11
Speaking of the TOR vs WI-B Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Toronto Nationals playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Johnson Charles
Batsmen: Nizakhat Khan, Steve Smith, N Kumar (Doubt: Kamran Akmal)
All-rounders: Kieron Pollard, Anton Devcich, Darren Sammy(c)
Bowlers: M Naveed, K Williams, N Dutta, Mohammad Sami
Windies-B playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Anthony Brambell(c)
Batsmen: Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen, S Springer
All-rounders: S Rutherford, Justin Greaves, Kavem Hodge
Bowlers: Obey McCoy, Khary Pierre, J Louis (Doubt: Derval Green)
TOR vs WI-B Squads
Toronto Nationals: Darren Sammy (c), Nitish Kumar, Kieron Pollard, Steven Smith, Johnson Charles (wk), Anton Devcich, Mohammad Sami, Nikhil Dutta, Mohammad Naveed, Nizakat Khan, Kesrick Williams, Usama Mir, Mohammad Umair, Kamran Akmal, Rohan Mustafa, Farhan Malik
Windies-B: Anthony Bramble (c & wk), Justin Greaves, Kavem Hodge, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Obed McCoy, Shamar Springer, Nicholas Pooran, Jeremiah Louis, Khary Pierre, Alick Athanaze, Sherfane Rutherford, Roland Cato, Derval Green
TOR vs WI-B Key Players
- For Toronto, Johnson Charles has scored well and he would like to continue his form going into this match.
- Anton Devcich has a tally of 139 runs thus far which includes a brilliant knock of unbeaten 94 in the opening game of the tournament.
- M Naveed and K Williams scalped two wickets each in the previous game against the Hawks, they would like to continue their bowling partnership.
- Brandon King and Justin Greaves have been doing the bulk of scoring for the Windies-B side, and once again they will be their key batsmen to get a big score.
- Nicholas Pooran has also shown some glimpse of prominence and he is due for something big.
- O McCoy has been the pick of the bowlers for WI-B with 10 scalps to his name.
Note: This TOR vs WI-B Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Toronto Nationals vs Windies-B team news.
TOR vs WI-B Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Toronto Nationals vs Windies-B Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.