VCT vs TAS Dream11 Match Prediction | Victoria vs Tasmania Match Preview
Perth, 23rd September at 08:30 AM IST
Defending champions Victoria who lost their opening game against Western Women by a heavy margin of 125 runs will not lock horns against Tasmania at the Perth.
Tasmania will be playing their opening game of the tournament and would only be aiming to open their account from the very first game.
Tasmania finished at the second spot in the last edition of the tournament with three wins from five games and unfortunately, they lost the finals against the same opponent – Victoria.
Now, Tasmania has an opportunity to take revenge and keep Victoria low profile in the entire tournament.
The match is set to begin at 8:30 AM IST.
Also Read: Australian ODD: Full squads for opening week and Team News
VCT vs TAS Team News
- Marcus Harris, Peter Siddle and James Pattinson are rested for the opening week.
- W Sutherland was very expensive with the ball as he conceded 102 runs in 10 overs. He is likely to be replaced by Chris Tremain for this game.
- No other changes are expected from Victoria as they might give their players a second chance.
- M Short and A Finch will open up the innings for Victoria.
- Tasmania have released their squad for this tournament.
- J Silk will be leading the Tasmanian side.
- Tim Paine and Matthew Wade are rested for the opening two matches.
- Ben Mc Dermott and Alex Doolan are likely to open the innings for Tasmania., followed by J Silknand G Bailey.
VCT vs TAS Squads
Peter Handscomb (c), Travis Dean, Andrew Fekete, Aaron Finch, Matthew Short, Will Pucovski, Will Sutherland, Sam Harper, Mackenzie Harvey, Nic Maddinson, Scott Boland, Jon Holland, Jackson Coleman, Glenn Maxwell, Chris Tremain.
Jordan Silk (c), George Bailey, Jackson Bird, Alex Doolan, Jake Doran, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Jarrod Freeman, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Alex Pyecroft, Gurinder Sandhu, Beau Webster
VCT vs WAU Playing11 (Expected)
Victoria Playing 11-
M Short, A FInch, W Pucovski, P Handscomb, N Maddinson, G Maxwell. S Harper, W Sutherland/Chris Tremain, J Holland, S Boland, J Coleman
Tasmania Playing 11-
Jordan Silk, George Bailey, Jackson Bird, Alex Doolan, Jake Doran, James Faulkner, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Beau Webster, Gurinder Sandhu, Nathan Ellis
VCT vs TAS Dream11 Fantasy Team
- N Maddinson slammed 87 runs including 7 fours and 4 sixes.
- G Maxwell scored 51 runs off 35 balls last time out and was even economical with the ball.
- A Finch has scored 4559 runs from 115 ODI innings at a healthy average of 40.34.
- J Holland bagged two wickets for his side and is expected to do the same in the upcoming game.
- B McDermott was the leading run-scorer for Tasmania in the last season. He scored 427 runs from 7 innings at an average of 71.16.
- G Bailey scored 208 runs from 7 innings with the highest score being 34.66.
- G Sandhu bagged the maximum wickets for his side with 18 to his name at an economy of 5.30.
Wicketkeeper: S Harper
Batsmen: J Silk, G bailey, A Finch, N Maddinson
All-Rounders: J Faulkner, G maxwell, M Short
Bowlers: G Sandhu & J Coleman, J Holland
Captain and Vice-Captain: G Maxwell & N Maddinson
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.