VCT vs WAU Dream11 Prediction JLT One-Day Cup 2018 Team News, Playing 11
VCT vs WAU Dream11 Team | Victoria vs Western Australia | JLT One-Day Cup 2018
VCT vs WAU Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Junction Oval, Melbourne, September 26 at 05:30 AM IST
In the 10th game of JLT Cup, the defending champions who are sitting at the top of the ladder currently will square-off against Victoria at the Junction Oval in Melbourne on Wednesday.
The title defence for Western Australia has started on the right note with two successive wins against New South Wales and last year’s runners-up South Australia by 4 and 5 wickets respectively. They would now look to complete a hat-trick of wins and solidify their numero-uno position with a win in this fixture.
Victoria came back pretty strongly after losing against Tasmania in their second match of the competition. They crossed the barrier of New South Wales and handed them their third defeat of the season by 66 runs.
Now, with two wins in their pocket, it is obvious that Victoria will come hard on Western Australia which can surely make this clash an intriguing one.
VCT vs WAU Team News
- Still, there is no news over the fitness of Marcus Stoinis.
- D’Arcy Short who made a comeback in the last game on the expense of Sam Whiteman is expected to keep his place.
VCT vs WAU Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Victoria vs Western Australia clash.
Victoria Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Seb Gotch
Batsmen: Peter Handscomb(c), Cameron White, Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson
All-rounders: Wes Agar, Glenn Maxwell (Doubt: Matthew Short)
Bowlers: Will Sutherland, Chris Tremain, Tom O’Connell, Scott Boland
Western Australia Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Josh Inglis
Batsmen: Ashton Turner(c), Josh Phillipe, Hilton Cartwright, Jonathan Wells, D’Arcy Short
All-rounder: Cameron Green (Doubt: Ashton Agar)
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Joel Paris, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter Nile
VCT vs WAU Squads
Victoria: Cameron White, Jackson Coleman, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb (c & wk), Scott Boland, Tom O Connell, Matthew Short, Seb Gotch, Travis Dean, Chris Tremain, Will Sutherland, Mackenzie Harvey
Western Australia: Ashton Turner (c), Hilton Cartwright, Matt Kelly, Joel Paris, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Josh Inglis, Jonathan Wells, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Cameron Green, Josh Philippe
- You can choose Peter Handscomb for this role as he is a top order batsman and plays a major role in Victoria’s batting line-up.
- Among the batsmen, you can go for Cameron White and Ashton Turner. Both have been amongst runs and the way they are batting it seems like they have a lot to offer. Both these picks will be safe for your fantasy eleven.
- Glenn Maxwell has already got an 80 in the game against Queensland and got two scores of above 20 after that. He could be a valuable pick in the all-rounder’s slot.
- Will Sutherland has been the pick of the bowlers for Victoria you can count on him for your fantasy eleven along with Nathan Coulter-Nile and Andrew Tye who got 3-fers in their last outing.
Our Captain/Vice Captain picks
The players who can help you double your points would be Cameron White, Andrew Tye, Glenn Maxwell and Peter Handscomb.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
VCT vs WAU Dream11 Team
Note: This VCT vs WAU Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis VCT vs WAU team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the VCT vs WAU Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.