VK vs WI-B Dream11 Prediction
VK vs WI-B Match Prediction Tips | Vancouver Knights vs Windies-B Who will win Today Match
Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City, July 08 at 08:30 PM IST
This will be the 14th match of the competition with the tournament reaching the round 2. Vancouver Knights will take on the Windies-B team who are riding high with 3 wins from 3 games.
The two sides contesting here are the top two sides of the points table, with Vancouver sitting on the second place while Windies B still on the top of the ladder.
Vancouver Knights had their last match abandoned due to wet outfield which was against Edmonton Royals and the spectators were left without any action on the field. The two sides waited for hours for the start of the match but no cricket took place.
The match was abandoned and therefore 1 points each was given to both teams which took the Vancouver Knights from third to the second spot while the Royals still are at the fourth place.
Windies B, however, due to play the struggling unit of Toronto Nationals on 7th July and then will collide against the Knights on 8th July at 8:30 PM (IST).
Read on for VK vs WI-B Dream11 Team News and Vancouver Knights vs Windies-B team news and playing 11.
VK vs WI-B Team News
- Vancouver Knights will most probably field in the same eleven which featured against the Montreal Tigers.
- Windies-B won’t tinker with their playing eleven and would look to elevate their performance even more.
VK vs WI-B Playing 11
Speaking of the VK vs WI-B Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Vancouver Knights playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Chadwick Walton
Batsmen: Chris Gayle(c), Evin Lewis, Rassie van der Dussen, Babar Hyatt (Doubt: Steven Jacobs)
All-rounders: Andre Russell
Bowlers: Tim Southee, S Cottrell, Fawad Ahmed, Saad Bin Zafar, Kamau Leverock
Windies-B playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Anthony Brambell(c)
Batsmen: Fabian Allen, S Springer, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran
All-rounders: S Rutherford, Kavem Hodge, Justin Greaves
Bowlers: Khary Pierre, Obey McCoy, J Louis (Doubt: Derval Green)
VK vs WI-B Squads
Chris Gayle (c), Chadwick Walton (wk), Andre Russell, Evin Lewis, Saad Bin Zafar, Srimantha Wijeratne, Fawad Ahmed, Tim Southee, Sheldon Cottrell, Rassie van der Dussen, Babar Hayat, Jeremy Gordon, Salman Nazar, Kamau Leverock, Ruvindu Gunasekera, Steven Jacobs
Anthony Bramble (c & wk), Justin Greaves, Kavem Hodge, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Obed McCoy, Shamar Springer, Nicholas Pooran, Jeremiah Louis, Khary Pierre, Alick Athanaze, Sherfane Rutherford, Derval Green, Roland Cato
VK vs WI-B Key Players
- The South African recruit Rassie van der Dussen has done pretty well since getting a place in the eleven, he has scored 137 runs thus far, which includes an unbeaten 83 against the Montreal Tigers in the previous game.
- Andre Russell is always a game changer with his exquisite capabilities with both bat and ball.
- Skipper Chris Gayle is due for a big knock and the time looks perfect for him to get a big score.
- Brandon King and Justin Greaves are the batting stalwarts for this side.
- O McCoy has been the pick of the bowlers for WI-B bagging 10 wickets in 3 games.
Note: This VK vs WI-B Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Vancouver Knights vs Windies-B team news.
VK vs WI-B Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Vancouver Nationals vs Windies-B Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.