Warwickshire vs Yorkshire Match Prediction Tips | WAS vs YOR English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
North Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Warwickshire vs Yorkshire Dream11 Prediction
Worcester, May 20 at 03:30 PM IST/11:00 AM Local
After losing their opening encounter against Derbyshire, Warwickshire would be looking for an improved performance when they take on Yorkshire in the North Group Royal London 2018 One-day Cup match at Leeds on May 20, 2018
WAS ran into a rampaging Derbyshire unit in the last game, spearheaded by Godleman, who scored a breathtaking 137, to post a mammoth 8-357. Jeetan Patel was the pick of the bowlers for WAS, taking one wicket for just 41 in eight overs. Hain (108) led the chase for WAS, but apart from Barker (48), no one could really post a substantial contribution and eventually ended up 57 runs short.
Their opponents in Yorkshire, led by Kohler-Cadmore (164) and ably supported by Cheteshwar Pujara (82) crushed Durham by 142 runs and would be looking to extend their winning streak against Was.
Read on for WAS vs YOR Dream11 Team News and Warwickshire vs Yorkshire playing11, WOR vs DER Team News
- Warwickshire has announced 14-member squad against Yorkshire.
- Garry Ballance has gone on an indefinite sabbatical and will miss out in WAS vs YOR.
- We will keep you updated about the latest developments.
WASvs YOR Playing 11
Speaking of the WAS vs YOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Tim Ambrose
Batsmen: Ian Bell, Sam Hain, Adam Hose, Ed Pollock
All-rounders: Jonathan Trott
Bowlers: OJ Hannon-Dalby, Jeetan Patel, Keith Barker, Olly Stone
Wicket-keeper: Andy Hodd
Batsmen: Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Cheteshjwar Pujara, Harry Brook, Jack Leaning
All-rounders: Tim Bresnan
Bowlers: Ben Coad, Steve Patterson, James Wainman, Adil Rashid
WAS vs YOR Squads
Ian Bell, Sam Hain, Adam Hose, Ed Pollock, Tim Ambrose (WK), Jonathan Trott, OJ Hannon-Dalby, Jeetan Patel (C), Keith Barker, Olly Stone
Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Cheteshjwar Pujara, Harry Brook, Jack Leaning, Andy Hodd (WK), Tim Bresnan, Ben Coad, Steve Patterson (C), James Wainman, Adil Rashid
WAS vs YOR Key Players
- Hain (108) led the chase for WAS in the last match and will be a key player for the team against Yorkshire.
- Jeetan Patel was the pick of the bowlers for WAS, taking one wicket for just 41 in eight overs
- Kohler-Cadmore (164) and Pujara (82) were imperious in the last match and are expected to lead the batting order.
- Adil Rashid (4-47) and the duo of Patterson and Bresnan, pickled two wickets each and will be the key bowlers for YOR against Warwickshire.
Note: This WAS vs YOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Worcestershire vs Derbyshire team news.