WAS vs NOR Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Warwickshire vs Northamptonshire Match Prediction Tips | WAS vs NOR Who will win Today Match
Edgbaston, Birmingham on July 20 at 11:30 PM IST
The upcoming clash of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire will be a crucial match for both the teams. The 7th placed Warwickshire will host the bottom dwellers Northamptonshire for a thrilling encounter as both the teams are desperate for a win. The home team would want to win this game and climb up at least a position higher on the points table since they have played five matches and only managed to win two of them which put them behind a negative run rate. After losing out to Durham by 18 runs due to a poor bowling performance, they might rotate the squad a bit in this game. Skipper Grant Elliot will be under a lot of pressure as he is failing to deliver on both as a batsman and a captain. However, things would not be that hard given the form Sam Hain is at the moment against Northamptonshire who have lost all four of their matches that they played so far in this tournament.
Northamptonshire can call them unlucky after losing out to Worcestershire but their bowling department is to be pointed at.
Read on for WAS vs NOR Dream11 Team News and Warwickshire vs Northamptonshire playing11.
WAS vs NOR Team News
- Olly Stone and Aaron Thomason have been included in the Bears’ squad for the fixture.
- Northamptonshire Steelbacks have announced a 14-man squad for the fixture.
WAS vs NOR Playing 11
Speaking of the WAS vs NOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Warwickshire Playing 11:
Batsmen: Hain, Pollock, Bell, Hose, (Doubt: Sibley)
All-rounders: De Grandhomme, Elliott
Bowlers: Patel, Brookes, H-Dalby, (Doubt: Rankin)
Northamptonshire Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Duckett (Doubt: Vasconcelos)
Batsmen: Levi, Wakely, Coetzer,
All-rounders: Prasanna, Cobb (Doubts: Crook, Proctor)
Bowlers: Kleinveldt, White (Doubt; Buck)
WAS vs NOR Squads
Warwickshire: Elliott, Ambrose, Bell, Brookes, De Grandhomme, Hain, H-Dalby, Hose, Patel, Pollock, Poysden, Rankin, Thomason, Rhodes, Sibley and Stone.
Northamptonshire: Levi, Duckett, Cobb, Wakely(c), Coetzer, Crook, Proctor, Prasanna, Zaib, Kleinveldt, White, Gleeson, Buck and Vasconcelos.
WAS vs NOR Key Players
- A lot of responsibilities will be on the shoulder of Sam Hain as his knock of 95 runs off 53 balls with a strike rate of 179.25 would bring in a lot of expectations.
- Skipper Grant Elliot did a great job in the last with the ball by picking up three wickets but was also expensive and in this game as well he will be one of the dependable all-rounders for his team
- Captain Alex Wakely has led from the front with his 54 not out against Worcestershire will surely give some hope to the fans that there is some entertainment out there for them
Note: This WAS vs NOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Warwickshire vs Northamptonshire team news.
WAS vs NOR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Warwickshire vs Northamptonshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.