WI Playing 11 for Australia vs West Indies 2nd Test; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For AUS vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Dec 4, 2022 9:06 pm IST
West Indies playing 11: West Indies should be really proud of their batting performance in the first test. They wouldn’t be fond of their bowling performance, they needed to restrict the flow of runs but they couldn’t manage to do it. They almost gave 4 and 5 runs per over in their both the bowling innings which gave enough time for Australia to set a target they wanted and also to pick the 10 West Indian wickets. It is not an easy job to bowl tightly in Australia for the visiting bowlers, and to the Australian batsmen who are extraordinary in playing horizontal bat strokes. West Indies would need to find a way to bowl tight lines in the 2nd test.
West Indies playing 11 team news
- Nkrumah Bonner might continue to be in the XI if he is ready to play else Shamarh Brooks might play in place of him.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain the same for West Indies.
WI playing 11
1. Kraigg Brathwaite
2. Tagenarine Chanderpaul
3. Shamarh Brooks/Nkrumah Bonner
4. Jermaine Blackwood
5. Kyle Mayers
6. Joshua Da Silva
7. Roston Chase
8. Jason Holder
9. Alzarri Joseph
10. Jayden Seales
11. Kemar Roach
West Indies squad
Kraigg Brathwaite, Jermaine Blackwood, Shamarh Brooks, Nkrumah Bonner, Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Roston Chase, Joshua Da Silva, Devon Thomas, Alzarri Joseph, Anderson Phillip, Raymon Reifer, Kemar Roach, Jayden Seales, Jason Holder, Kyle Mayers
Australia vs West Indies Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from WI
- Alzarri Joseph is their best bet with the ball. He didn’t bowl well in the first match but it would have been a good learning experience for them.
- Kraigg Brathwaite showed astonishing character in the first test. He must be a default pick.
|Tests||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
- Jason Holder is an all rounder and there is merit in picking him in the fantasy leagues.
|Tests||Wickets||BowIng Average||Best bowling figures||Runs||Batting Average||Highest score|