WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction 2nd ODI Team News, Playing 11
WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team | Windies Women vs South Africa Women
WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Kensington Oval, Barbados, September 19 at 7:00 PM IST
After dominating the hosts in the first ODI, the Proteas women will now look to seal the series with a win here and take home the ODI series which is followed by 5 matches T20I series starting from September 22 at Barbados.
Sune Luss and Marizanne Kapp were the difference in the last game as the duo helped their side to start the tour on a high note. Batting first, the Proteas women posted 201 on the board for the loss of 9 wickets in the allotted 50 overs. Sune Luus’s 58 and skipper Dane van Niekerk’s 46 were the major contribution in the score.
In reply, the hosts were taken down by some impressive bowling from Marizanne Kapp who scalped 3 for 14 in 9 overs and newbie Zintle Mali getting 2 for 11 stole the game from the hosts as they lost the match by a margin of 40 runs.
Pitch conditions: It is going to be the same surface used in the first ODI which means the contest is going to be even between both bat and ball.
WI-W vs SA-W Team News
- After a thumping win in the opening game, Proteas women are unlikely to tinker with their eleven.
WI-W vs SA-W Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Windies Women vs South Africa Women clash
Windies Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Merissa Aguilleira
Batters: Kycia Knight, Chedean Nation, Shemaine Campbelle (Doubt: Natasha McLean)
All-rounders: Stafanie Taylor(c), Hayley Matthews, Deandra Dottin
Bowlers: Shamilia Connell, Anisa Mohammed, Afy Fletcher, Shakera Selman (Doubt: Qiana Joseph)
South Africa Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Lizelle Lee
Batters: Mignon du Preez, Sune Luus, Chloe Tryon, Laura Wolvaardt
All-rounders: Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp
Bowlers: Masabata Klaas, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Tumi Sekhukhune
WI-W vs SA-W Squads
West Indies Women: Stafanie Taylor (c), Natasha McLean, Hayley Matthews, Shamilia Connell, Merissa Aguilleira (wk), Qiana Joseph, Afy Fletcher, Kycia Knight, Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin, Anisa Mohammed, Shakera Selman, Chedean Nation.
South Africa Women: Dane van Niekerk (c), Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Chloe Tryon, Lizelle Lee (wk), Faye Tunnicliffe (wk), Tumi Sekhukhune, Masabata Klaas, Laura Wolvaardt, Robyn Searle, Sarah Smith.
- Lizelle Lee is the ample choice for the wicket-keeper slot, not just her experience counts but also she is one of the most successful batters for Proteas women in recent times.
- Among the batting unit, we suggest you to go for Mignon du Preez and Sune Luus. Mignon is an experienced campaigner at can bat in any situation, on the other hand, Sune Luus who is fresh of a fifty will look to carry forward her form.
- Both teams have some quality all-rounders in the form of Stefanie Taylor, Deandra Dottin, Dane van Niekerk and Marizane Kapp. We would suggest you to go for the Proteas duo of Dane van Niekerk and Marizanne Kapp and the Windies women skipper Stafanie Taylor or Hayley Mathews would be the right choice. Both van Niekerk and Marizanne Kapp played a vital role in the last match win while Taylor missed out with the bat but scalped a 3-fer, Hayley Mathews missed out with the bat and ball in the last game but she has got the potential to turn the tables.
- Zintle Mali and Tumi Sekhukhune who were impressive in the last game bagging 2 wickets each will be a good choice for your fantasy eleven.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
Players like Dendara Dottin, Lizelle Lee, Mignon du Preez, Stafanie Taylor and Dani van Niekerk can help you double your points.
WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team
Note: This WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis WI-W vs SA-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.