WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team | Windies Women vs South Africa Women
WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad, September 29 at 04:30 AM IST
The Barbados leg is finally over which saw 4 matches across formats taking place. Proteas women won the first ODI followed by a washed-out game while the third match was convincingly won by the hosts which saw the ODI series drawing level 1-1.
The caravan then shifted to the shortest format of the game which saw Windies women coming out on top clinically in the first of 5 T20I series by 17 runs.
In a low scoring match which saw only 231 runs score in 40 overs, Windies women reigned supreme thanks to some valiant batting efforts from Natasha McLean (38 off 41, 4 fours) and all-rounder Deandra Dottin (22 off 19, 2 fours).
Skipper Stefanie Taylor being both incisive and frugal with her offspin ended up with match figures of 4-0-16-3, and Afy Fletcher’s 2 for 17 helped the hosts to restrict a strong batting line-up South Africa women to a mere total of 107 which helped them take an early lead in the 5 matches T20I series.
Pitch and conditions: The conditions are expected to be humid and the pitch here is expected to produce an even contest with both bat and ball.
WI-W vs SA-W Team News
- Both teams have struggled in the batting department in the last T20I which means we could see some changes in the batting unit of the two sides.
- South Africa women skipper Dane van Niekerk missed out in the last match but there is no news whether she will play in this game or not.
WI-W vs SA-W Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Windies Women vs South Africa Women clash
Windies Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Merissa Aguilleira
Batters: Shemaine Campbelle, Natasha McLean, Kycia Knight, Chedean Nation (Doubt: Sheneta Grimmond)
All-rounders: Stafanie Taylor(c), Hayley Matthews, Deandra Dottin
Bowlers: Shamilia Connell, Anisa Mohammed, Afy Fletcher (Doubt: Shakera Selman)
South Africa Women Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Lizelle Lee
Batters: Mignon du Preez, Laura Wolfvaardt, Saarah Smith, Chloe Tryon (Doubt: Sune Luus)
All-rounders: Chloe Tryon, Marizanne Kapp (Doubt: Dane van Niekerk)
Bowlers: Zintle Mali, Tumi Sekhukhune, Masabata Klaas
WI-W vs SA-W Squads
West Indies Women squad: Stafanie Taylor(c), Hayley Matthews, Chedean Nation, Anisa Mohammed, Kycia Knight, Qiana Joseph, Shamilia Connell, Shakera Selman, Afy Fletcher, Natasha McLean, Merissa Aguilleira(wk), Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin.
South Africa Women squad: Dane van Niekerk(c), Robyn Searle, Chloe Tryon, Tumi Sekhukhune, Zintle Mali, Mignon du Preez, Sune Luus, Laura Wolvaardt, Saarah Smith, Faye Tunnicliffe(wk), Marizanne Kapp, Lizelle Lee(wk), Masabata Klaas, Raisibe Ntozake.
- With tons of experience under her belt and the ability to give ferocious starts at the top makes Lizelle Lee an automatic choice between the two keepers.
- Laura Wolvardt was good in the ODI series so she should make it to your fantasy eleven along with experienced Mignon du Preez who is a vital player in this lineup. Natasha McLean who played a lone hand with the bat for Windies can also be considered a good option for the batters slot.
- There is no surety of Dane van Niekerk playing in this game, therefore you can go for Stefanie Taylor who picked three crucial wickets in the last T20I and Deandra Dottin who played a crucial hand with the bat to help Windies go past 120.
- You can choose from Afy Fletcher, Zintle Mali and Tumi Sekhukhune who were amongst the wickets in the previous match.
Our Captain and Vice Captain picks:
The players who can help you gain even more points are Stefanie Taylor, Chloe Tryon, Hayley Matthews and Deandra Dottin.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team
Note: This WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis WI-W vs SA-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the WI-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.