WOR vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction English T20 Blast | WOR vs NOR Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Jul 13, 2018 6:15 pm IST
WOR vs NOR Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Worcestershire vs Northamptonshire Match Prediction Tips | WOR vs NOR Who will win Today Match
Worcester, July 13 at 10:00 PM IST
Worcestershire Rapids host Northants Steebacks in the Vitality Blast clash at New Road in Worcester on Friday.
The Rapids had a successful tour of Derby on Sunday, beating Derbyshire by six wickets at the County Ground. They would be looking for their fourth win in-a-row and consolidating the position at the head of the North Group table.
The Northants Steebacks have disappointed so far, losing all three of their fixtures in the competition. They would be looking for an elusive first win to get their campaign up and running before it gets too late.
The New Road surface in Worcester is an ideal Twenty 20 venue that has plenty of runs in it. It is most likely to be a game dominated by batsmen.
Last competitive result at the venue: Worcestershire 192/7 (20 overs) lost to Warwickshire 188/9 (20 overs) – 06 July 2018, Vitality Blast
Read on for WOR vs NOR Dream11 Team News and Worcestershire vs Northamptonshire playing11.
WOR vs NOR Team News
- Worcestershire Rapids have announced a 13-man squad for the fixture.
- Travis Head is back from the National duty and should make the Rapids’ XI. His countryman Callum Ferguson is not named in the squad.
- The Steelbacks have announced a 14-man squad for the fixture, with Kyle Coetzer, Saif Zaib and Nathan Buck being the additions.
WOR vs NOR Playing 11
Speaking of the WOR vs NOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Worcestershire Playing 11:
Batsmen: Guptill, Whiteley, Clarke, Head
All-rounder: D’Oliveira, Mitchell, Barnard
Bowlers: Brown, Rhodes, Pennington/Wood
Northamptonshire Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Ricardo Vasconcelos
Batsmen: Alex Wakely, Kyle Coetzer, Ben Duckett, Richard Levi
All-rounder: Josh Cobb, Seekkuge Prasanna (Doubt: Steven Crook)
Bowlers: Ben Sanderson, Rory Kleinveldt, (Doubts: Nathan Buck)
WOR vs NOR Squads
Worcestershire Rapids: Guptill, Clarke, Head, Cox (wk), Whiteley, D’Oliveira (c), Barnard, Mitchell, Pennington, Wood, Brown, Rhodes, Carter
Northants Steelbacks: Alex Wakely (c), Kyle Coetzer, Steven Crook, Ben Duckett, Nathan Buck, Josh Cobb, Brett Hutton, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ben Sanderson, Rory Kleinveldt, Richard Levi, Ricardo Vasconcelos, Graeme White, Saif Zaib
WOR vs NOR Key Players
- Martin Guptill has lived up to his reputation so far in the competition, registering two 50+ scores in three knocks.
- Barnard and Brown have picked five wickets apiece in the three outings for the Rapids.
- Ben Duckett is the in-form batsman for the Steelbacks, with 194 runs to his name already.
- Sanderson has been expensive but has given Rapids the most breakthroughs with the ball.
Note: This WOR vs NOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Worcestershire vs Northamptonshire team news.
WOR vs NOR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Worcestershire vs Northamptonshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.