WS vs YD Dream11 Team Prediction English Women Super League T20 Team News, Playing 11
WS vs YD Dream11 Women’s Super League T20
Western Storm vs Yorkshire Diamonds Match Prediction Tips | WS vs YD Who will win Today Match
The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, Cardiff, July 22 at 07:00 PM IST
Three matches are lined up for the first day and one of those is between the Western Storm and Yorkshire Diamonds at the Cooper Associates County Ground at Taunton in Cardiff.
The third edition of the Women Super T20 league will kick-off from 22nd July, and on the first day of the competition, the reigning champions Western Storm who tamed the Southern Vipers in the last year’s final will begin their title defence in the second match itself against the Yorkshire Diamonds.
After two fruitful seasons of Women Super League, this will be the first time when the Indian Women skipper Harmanpreet Kaur and opener Smriti Mandhana will be featuring in two different sides. Harmanpreet Kaur will feature for Lancashire Thunder while Mandhana will feature for the Western Storm.
Read on for WS vs YD Dream11 Team News and Western Storm vs Yorkshire Diamonds playing11.
WS vs YD Team News
- Western Storm has named a 15 member squad for this game.
- This will be the maiden season for India’s Smriti Mandhana.
- English batter Lauren Winfield will be leading the Yorkshire Diamonds.
- Heather Knight, the England women captain will be leading the defending champions.
WS vs YD Playing 11
Speaking of the WS vs YD Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Western Storm Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Rachel Priest
Batsmen: Stefanie Taylor, Heather Knight(c), Amara Carr, Smriti Mandhana, Fran Wilson
All-rounder: Naomi Dattane (Doubt: Lauren Parfitt, Danielle Gibson)
Bowlers: Anya Shrubsole, Freya Davis, Claire Nicholas, Rebecca Silk
Yorkshire Diamonds Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Beth Mooney
Batsmen: Lauren Winfield(c), Chamari Athapaththu, Thea Brookes
All-rounder: Katherine Brunt, Alice Davison-Richards, Delica Kimmince
Bowlers: Beth Langston, Katie Levick, Helen Fenby, Katie Thompson (Doubt: Sophie Munro, Gwen Davies, Alice Monaghan)
WS vs YD Squads
Western Storm: Heather Knight(c), Stafanie Taylor, Smriti Mandhana, Rachel Priest, Anya Shrubsole, Fran Wilson, Sophie Luff, Freya Davies, Lissy McLeod, Amara Carr, Naomi Dattani and Rebecca Silk, Claire Nicholas, Lauren Parfitt, Danielle Gibson.
Yorkshire Diamonds: Lauren Winfield (cap), Beth Mooney, Chamari Athapaththu, Katherine Brunt, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Langston, Helen Fenby, Katie Levick, Sophie Munro, Bess Heath, Thea Brookes, Gwen Davies, Katie Thompson, Alice Monaghan.
WS vs YD Key Players
- With the bat, Heather Knight, Smriti Mandhana and Windies skipper Stefanie Taylor will be the key picks.
- Anya Shrubsole and Rebecca Silk will be the key bowlers.
- Sri Lanka’s Chamari Athapaththu had a decent season last time around, she along with batters like skipper Lauren Winfield, their latest recruit Beth Mooney will be the key batters.
- Experienced all-rounder can be lethal with both bat and ball. Leg-spinner Katie Levick has got the centre stage to showcase her skills.
Note: This WS vs YD Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Western Storm vs Yorkshire Diamonds team news.
WS vs YD Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Western Storm vs Yorkshire Diamonds Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com