YOR vs LAN Dream11 Match Predictions
English T20 Blast, 2019
Yorkshire vs Lancashire Dream11 Predictions
When and where:
Yorkshire will take on Lancashire in a regular-season game the North Group in English T20 Blast, on (July 25) at Headingley, Leeds, England.
Yorkshire are a side who has played three games so far, and have managed to win only one. Even though one of these games were a washout due to rain, the defeat they faced at the hands of Derbyshire was of 5-wickets. They bounced back strongly with a win against Leicestershire, and it will be interesting to see what they are going to do from this point forth.
On the other hand, Lancashire are still undefeated after two games, and they are looking to maintain this record as long as they can. The side is coming off a strong win in the last game, and it would boost their confidence a lot, as the players are aware of their ability on the pitch and will unafraid to express themselves.
The match will begin at 11:30 PM IST.
Read on for YOR vs LAN team news and YOR vs LAN dream11 prediction.
YOR vs LAN Team News:
- A 13-man squad has been named, and it sees the name of two rookies in Harry Brook and Jordan Thompson.
- Josh Poysden is out due to a head injury he suffered in the nets on Monday.
- Adil Rashid is still on rest as he was in the thick of England’s World Cup-winning campaign.
- There is a chance that Jack Shutt might get a look in the starting lineup for this game, but it all depends on the conditions as he is a spinner.
- Coach Glen Chapple has named 14-man squad for this particular match, and it sees the return of pace bowler Saqib Mahmood.
- He is replacing Liam Hurt in the squad.
- Liam Livingstone is still recovering from a side strain, but there are some doubts over his match fitness.
- Tom Bailey is also back in training as he continues his rehabilitation.
- The team hasn’t lost a game till now, and a similar level of ideology will be used by the management here in terms of selecting the starting XI.
Stay connected for more YOR vs LAN team news.
Also Read: DUR vs LAN Dream11 Match Prediction | T20 Blast 2019 Match, Squads, Fantasy Team News
- Gary Ballance
- Dom Bess
- Tim Bresnan
- Harry Brook
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore
- Adam Lyth
- Duanne Olivier
- Mathew Pillans
- Nicholas Pooran
- Jack Shutt
- Jonny Tattersall
- Jordan Thompson
- David Willey
- Dane Vilas
- Josh Bohannon
- Steven Croft
- Alex Davies
- James Faulkner
- Richard Gleeson
- Keaton Jennings
- Rob Jones
- Danny Lamb
- Toby Lester
- Saqib Mahmood
- Glenn Maxwell
- Matt Parkinson
- Stephen Parry
YOR vs LAN Playing 11:
The probable YOR vs LAN playing 11 is listed below.
Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Nicholas Pooran, Harry Brook, David Willey, Gary Ballance, Jordan Thompson, Tim Bresnan, Dominic Bess, Mathew Pillans, Duanne Olivier
Steven Croft, Danny Lamb, Matthew Parkinson, Alex Davies, Glenn Maxwell, Keaton Jennings, Dane Vilas(w/c), Josh Bohannon, James Faulkner, Richard Gleeson, Toby Lester
YOR vs LAN Players to watch out for:
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore is the captain of the side and also the leading run-scorer as he has managed to score 103 runs so far in the tournament.
- Adam Lyth was the man who scored the most runs of anyone last year, and he will be irking to do the same this time out as well with 90 runs to his name.
- Opening batsman Steven Croft is definitely a dangerous player for the side, as he is coming off a game where he scored 65 runs in 43 balls, hitting 4 sixes and 2 fours as well.
- All-rounder Glenn Maxwell is an obvious choice as he can influence the game from either his explosive batting as he showed by scoring 58 runs in 33 balls or useful spin bowling.
YOR vs LAN Dream11 Team Predictions:
Disclaimer- Management can take any decision at the last moment. The YOR vs LAN dream11 match predictions we are providing here is based on our research and analysis. We urge you to pick your YOR vs LAN playing 11 and make your own YOR vs LAN Dream11 team if you feel so. Also, hit the bell icon to never miss an important update from us.